“Great idea with the Free Pink Cadillac Pick up and Return ”

Marlowe's Ribs & Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 1,692 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD
Description: You might think that our barbeque smoker runs on just fruit wood, but here at Marlowe's Ribs & Restaurant, I tend to think we operate on family tradition. This year we are celebrating 45 years in business. Stop by and try our homemade lasagna or slow cooked Memphis BBQ.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were picked up from our hotel (Graceland Guest House) and brought back after our meal in the lovely Free transfer pink Cadillac car.

The driver was very friendly and helpful.

The restaurant staff were very nice and pleasant - the food was good although there was little for vegetarians to have as main courses - the salads were very nice though.

Cute little shop with so much in it as well.

Recommend

Enjoy

1  Thank badmintontim
Write a ReviewReviews (1,487)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The fried Gouda was amazing! You’ll never look at cheese sticks the same way ever again!! The pulled pork was amazingly tender. Service was great. I believe our server was named Chris and he was super friendly and attentive! If you’re looking for a place to eat near Graceland this place is just down the street. Lots of cool decor and even a nice little gift shop.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food, fun atmosphere. You must pop in & check it out! I am a vegetarian, so I just had a salad & it was good. My friends definitely enjoyed the BBQ spaghetti. We went back the next night for dinner also.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

This is the best place for ribs and brisket. Live bands normally play an night. Whenever I travel to TX I always find an excuse to make a pit stop in TN to eat at this great place. Lots of Elvis items posted and from what I understand the King used to go to this place himself. Try it you will love it!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We love this restaurant! You definitely must see when in Memphis. The employees are very friendly and helpful. We received excellent service from Mia. We could not make up our minds, so ordered the BBQ combo with three items – all food was amazing. We will definitely be back next time we are in Memphis!

Date of visit: April 2019