“Good Fish!”

Pearl's Oyster House
Ranked #71 of 1,437 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Columbia, Missouri
“Good Fish!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I went because I heard they had good food. I ordered Oysters on the half with spinach sauce as an appetizer, it was very good, but didn't really see an oyster! I had battered Fried Catfish for my entree and it was very good. The fish was hot, crispy and had a good taste, also. The seating is tight and the waiters were kind of boring and slow, but not too bad. The Manager was pretty Live and friendly. I will visit this establishment again when I'm in my Hometown of Memphis, TN again!

• Visited August 2014

Fort Myers, Florida
“Don't miss the fried pickles,”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

All four of us loved our meals, but the fried pickles surpassed any we have ever tried. Loved this place!

Visited August 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent seafood”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I ordered chargrilled oysters and then bronzed Alaskan salmon with spinach. Delicious.

If you come before 6pm the oysters are $1!

Recommended!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Just Ok ”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

This Louisiana Native knows a thing or two about oysters, shrimp and more. I have been back twice and I must say, it was just Ok. Some people like it and some don't. It's pretty good but the service needs a how shall I say?! A pick me up.

Memphis, Tennessee
“The Bomb!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went to pearls on recommendation of a friend and we were so happy. The oysters were wonderful, the staff was fun and the Manager cracked us up.

• Visited August 2014