“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Cafe Eclectic

Cafe Eclectic
Ranked #60 of 1,481 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Date night - first visit to this cafe and was not disappointed. The atmosphere was very warm and cozy. The service we received was great! The food and drinks were very tasty and well prepared. We will be back soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great stop before or after visiting the Memphis Zoo! Breakfast: granola and yogurt-YUM. Lunch BLT & Avocado with homemade pumpkin donuts! Had to buy a box of 6 to take home-so gooood. Love this place-wish ventilation was better and for my empty coffee cup or latte to get more attention from servers.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I am vegan and travel with a picky eater partner, so we are always searching for place that can accommodate both our appetites! This is the place! Carnivors and vegans alike can find a fantastic breakfast, lunch or dinner here! We had a quiet late afternoon dinner here and liked it so much we went back the next morning for breakfast. Partner had a lean homemade hamburger on a house-made bun, fantastic homemade french fries done to perfect. For breakfast he got his usual eggs/bacon/potatoes and though tofu scramble wasn't on the menu, I asked for one and they delivered! It was REALLY busy during the morning hours for breakfast but we only had to wait about 10 minutes before being seated. The staff here is top-notch, great service. High recommend Cafe Eclectic!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good food. Good service. Parking fine, too. Had the Inigo Montoya and liked it. Others had eggs, grits, biscuits, scones. All good.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

.....I feel like hugging the owner's neck for setting up business on my block! I can't say how many times I've had friends or family coming through, and instead of breaking my neck to straighten up my house then being too tired to entertain them, I can just say 'Hey, let's pop across the street!', and we've all loved it every time. The food's always good and cheerfully served, and it's great to have ready access to a pastry or fresh bread on a whim. I even went there once or twice alone, on kind of a 'me date', grabbing dinner before taking myself out to a movie nobody else wanted to go to, etc. This great cafe really adds a definite cache to our neighborhood, and even though I don't go all the time, I just love that it's over there! Can be a bit crowded for my taste at brunch, though, but it is a good place to go with several friends who all have different food tastes, as there's a little something for everyone.