“Good light fresh food and earnest service!”
Review of Cafe Eclectic

Cafe Eclectic
Ranked #71 of 1,476 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food is tasty and fresh. Veggie and meat options. Bacon is excellent. Skillet "taters" have mix of sweet and white varieties, and they are best option as a side. Service is usually pretty good. If the chocolate tart is on the menu that day, it's the go-to dessert. The chocolate flavor is dominant, not just a color as in most commercial desserts! Soups are very good.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Eclectic

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I liked the fact that the restaurant offers fresh local produce in their foods and it was delicious. My hubby and I had brunch there and we were impressed.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

A very creative menu. The food was good. The service was extremely slow. We decided to sit outside so we would not have a long wait to be seated. It took 15 minutes before someone came to take our drink orders and another 45 minutes before we got our food.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I went for brunch. The food was really good - I'm talking creamy yellow corn grits (which is quite hard to accomplish with yellow corn - these were creamy like white corn grits when they were done with them). The decaf coffee was also excellent; they use Illy (I asked because it's really hard to find a good cup of DECAF). Our waitress was so nice and attentive. We had a great experience!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

There is an ice-cream and juice bar as well as a pation for outside seating. Serves sandwiches, salads and soups as well a many varieties of tea and coffee. Casual and unruched.Food is usually OK, but folks like to hang out here. There is a knitting group on Tuesday nights.