“Good breakfast buffet”
Review of Rook's Corner

Rook's Corner
Ranked #405 of 1,528 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had breakfast buffet vouchers included in our hotel package, otherwise the breakfast buffet is around $15. The buffet was very good, and staff was quick to bring your coffee refills. They also quickly refilled items on the buffet. Breakfast included pancakes or French toast, sausage, biscuits/gravy, bacon, eggs, grits, oatmeal, fruit, bagels, yogurt, Danish, cereal, juice. Some items didn't seem very hot, and scrambled eggs were not great, but everything else was very good.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have breakfast three mornings in a row here this week. There is a great buffet with everything you could want. They also have a cook at the buffet that will make you anything you may want. The food was great.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I think I ate two mouthfuls of their greasy disgusting food. It was cold, greasy and tasteless. The service was inadequate, we had to ask for things three or four times. To say this 'restaurant' is in a Hilton hotel is a joke.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my lunch meal here. Staff was excellent, from the manager on duty to the bus gentleman. The food was great and at my age the waitress even flattered me telling me I had to have a valid ID to order a beer. When my eyes had not yet opened in the morning they even got me a cup if coffee and didn't even charge me for it (there were two conventions in town so there was a wait and I suspect the manager was doing some excellent service recovery. It worked, I had lunch there latter that day). Would recommend regardless of where you might be staying.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Grits, bacon, and biscuits and gravy! I hear they will make you an omelet too :) The breakfast was free with my coupon so it fit my needs.