Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $30.77
from $101.54
from $230.77
19,046 results
All reviews vip tour car museum lisa marie meditation garden jungle room mansion tour ipad tour gold records trophy room elvis fans elvis's home basic tour his life elvis experience across the street bucket list own pace
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

I went here only because if you’re in Memphis, you have to go. I was born long after Elvis died so I have no attachment to him but I can appreciate the contribution he made to music and history in general. But beware, this is a business...a money making business and you are just one of MANY they shuttle through each day...hour...minute. If you’re not a big Elvis fan (like me), just do the basic tour. If you’re anything more, then consider paying more for more access. The basic gets you into Graceland with a audio tour on an iPad and headphones - other reviews talked about the inconsistent quality of the audio and it’s true - it’s not great. There are so many people shuttled through the house that I felt rushed. After the house you are shuttled back to the ticket area and forced (staff yelled at me when I tried to just go straight to the guest shop area...towards the exit) to go into another area to view his military memorabilia (which is actually interesting) then to see all his toys (golf carts, etc.) and then his cars (soooo many!). Other reviews I read talked about how rude the staff are...and it’s true!! They hate their jobs. And they definitely put a damper on your experience. It’s too bad.

1  Thank 327janef
Reviewed December 4, 2018

We LOVE this place. Been twice and going again this year! If you have a chance, then go! I recommend buying the VIP ticket. You pass all the long lines and you get to go back in as many times as you want for that day.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

I was born a month after Elvis died but I would watch his movies and watched documentaries when I was younger. I had thought it would be cool to see Graceland at some point of my life and the first weekend in December I went.
First get the Ultimate VIP Pass it just is worth the money in my opinion...meal voucher; skip lines; see VIP items; VIP lounge, etc...

We did the 10:15 am tour and still didn’t get through everything we wanted to without it being rushed but it depends on what all you want to see. We ended up buying the extended day ticket. (Just wished it was a little more discounted or included for the Ultimate VIP ticket holders since we mainly were going back to shop at the multiple gift shops and see a few things we didn’t get a chance to the day before)

Highly recommend the earliest tour times you can get. Our tour guide Kim C was so sweet and she did a wonderful job and I loved how she actually got Elvis’s autograph when she was 9. She was accommodating and patient so we could take our pictures.

Roger and Barbara who were managing the VIP and Ultimate VIP lounge on Sunday were the nicest and so amazing in helping us out.

We did have people in our group who were from the Netherlands and their English wasn’t 100% so if you need another language definitely do the audio tablet self guided tour too and with the Ultimate VIP pass you could go back through Graceland and do the tour again with the tablet. That is what that family did.

Another plus with the VIP ticket was you could go back over to the house and be able to take more pictures or see something you wanted to spend more time on.

We ate at both Vernons’s BBQ and Glady’s Dinner. Both were good now granted there probably are better BBQ places in Memphis but when you are on the Graceland complex all day it’s great to have great food available. At Glady’s Dinner, I had to try the Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich. They made half in butter and the other half in bacon grease. I think if they truly made it in a cast iron skillet like Elvis had his made it would have tasted better in the “bacon grease” so I would recommend if you want to try it to stick with the butter!

Overall had a fun time and won’t be disappointed whether you admire Elvis to huge Elvis fanatic!

To Graceland management you should be proud of your staff at least on Dec 1st and 2nd of 2018 between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm on Saturday and 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm on Sunday the people we encountered for questions; help; or a little chit chatting were just fantastic and always greeted you with a smile and I am sure some of them might have been having a bad day or tired but you wouldn’t have noticed it. Pure Southern Hospitality!

1  Thank Beaches1785
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed stepping back in time and seeing the King’s home, cars, planes and memorabilia - highly recommended

Reviewed December 2, 2018

Loved seeing Elvis' cars and house, but there was not enough of his authentic early music to satisfy me. A fun stop when in Memphis.

Date of experience: October 2018