Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $64.00
from $78.00
from $30.00
16,587 results
All reviews vip tour car museum lisa marie meditation garden jungle room mansion tour ipad tour gold records trophy room elvis fans elvis's home basic tour his life across the street elvis experience bucket list own pace
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I have always considered myself to be a pretty big Elvis fan, however after visiting Graceland it upped my love for him even more. Now I am a HUGE Elvis fan. To get a peek inside of his life, career and many charitable contributions, was just amazing. Seeing his home and all of the memorabilia from concerts, movies and even his marriage to Pricilla, makes you feel like you know him a little better. A beautiful voice lost too soon, or was he?? ;)

1  Thank KandC08
ElvisPresleyEntp, Web Content Specialist at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

We are thrilled to hear you are an even bigger Elvis fan after visiting Graceland! Thank you for being our guest, and come back soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

I had the opportunity to stay at The Guesthouse and tour Graceland. It was a very great tour. Only problem it seemed like we were rushed through the house because so many people were trying to get in. Advice is to get at the end of the line so you can avoid the rush!

2  Thank marshafountain

Thank you for visiting Graceland, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to keep an eye on this issue. Thanks again, and come back soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

The new Elvis experience and Graceland Guesthouse Hotel are huge! The place just changed in March. We had not been back since 2005 so all the construction on the museum side was a shock. We did not go in but always fun to stop at Graceland and remember the King!

Thank you for visiting Graceland! We'd love to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Just the best place to vist. The memorabilia collection is amazing, car collection the planes the house, the grave site, gardens all spectacular.

Thank you very much for visiting Elvis Presley's Graceland! Come back soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We visited Graceland on July 4th. I booked tickets online for the Elvis Experience tour and we were not disappointed! I made my first visit to Graceland as a child, back before you could go inside the house. I waited 35 years to return and it was well worth the trip! We picked up our tickets at customer service with no wait time and boarded the shuttle shortly after. When first entering the mansion things are a little congested but as the tour progressed we were able to spread out and enjoy at our own pace. Every single employee that we encountered was awesome. My young daughter, who was raised on all things Elvis, was in awe to stand where he once stood, just as I was. The new complex across the street if fabulous! We spent 5 hours at Graceland and made memories to last a lifetime.

1  Thank Kristi H
ElvisPresleyEntp, Web Content Specialist at Graceland, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you very much for being our guest at Graceland! We're thrilled to hear that you and your daughter had such a memorable experience at the king's castle. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see the two of you again soon.