“Well organized...they have this down to a science”
Review of Graceland

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
Ranked #3 of 156 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 24, 2009

This was my second trip to Graceland, the first being 14 years ago. Much improved as far as general organization of the tours. Information is relayed via headset, which allows you to walk thru the mansion and grounds at your own pace. Nicely done.

2  Thank VGuthrie
There are newer reviews for Graceland

Reviewed April 23, 2009

My family and I visited Graceland back in August and it was amazing. I couldn't get enough . I didn't want to leave, My daughters and I spent hours there. It is something that will become a tradition in my family. Stepping through the gates is almost like being at home, there is a peaceful presence their that is just unspeakable. You would just have to be there. We Love U Elvis !!!

2  Thank DreamingofElvis
Reviewed April 20, 2009

My husband and I recently returned from a visit with some friends in Memphis. While we were there we went on the tour of Graceland.

I have never been a huge Elvis fan as he was before my time, but I always appreciated his popularity. I had read on Trip Advisor and heard from others what a great tour it was and everyone was so right. It is a self Guided tour which I really enjoyed. You arrive at the ticket area, purchase your tickets and then head to a shuttle which takes you across the street to Graceland. You are given headphones to listen to as you board the shuttle. When you arrive at Graceland you enter Elvis' home and begin to imagine what his life was really like. After the tour of his home we toured his car museum as well as both of his planes.

Graceland was one of the best tours we have ever been on. If you are already a fan of Elvis or if you were like me and did not know a lot about the man they call the "King" you will become a true admirer.

4  Thank love2traveltogether
Reviewed April 19, 2009

It was my lifelong dream to come to Graceland and I achieved that in September 2008. I was a little worried that the experience would not live up to my hopes and dreams of 47 years - but it did - and more. Graceland was beautiful and I can see why Elvis bought it and lived the rest of his life there. It was a place of beauty and tranquility, although when he was alive it was also very busy and not alway as tranquil as it now appears. The house gives you some insight into the very personal and diverse tastes that Elvis had in furniture and decor. The Mediation Garden was truly spiritual and I left feeling emotionally fulfilled - "My cup runneth over." Joan North East England

Reviewed April 8, 2009

I have always been a fan of Elvis as I grew up in the late 60's and 70's, but the visit to Graceland is the only way to appreciate the highs and lows of his superstardom. I think it is impossible to stand in a room completely surrounded by gold records (on walls that must be 20 feet high) without realizing the impact Elvis had on our culture.

Equally as moving is the memorial at the family gravesite on the property, that makes you realize how tragically it all ended. We were fortunate that our travel path took us by Elvis' birthplace in Tupelo before we went to Graceland, so we saw the story from beginning to end.

The tour of Graceland itself seemed a bit short because the guides rush you through the house to get everyone in and space is limited. You can spend all the time you want in other areas after you leave the house.

A little expensive, but highly recommended!

3  Thank Bigfoot365

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!