“Amazing Graceland”

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
Ranked #3 of 156 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I visited Graceland with my husband and another couple. None of us started out as Elvis fans, but by the end of the tour we had all revised our ideas about Elvis.

First, I never knew Elvis had been born with an identical twin, who sadly was still born. Secondly, despite being a teen in the sixties, I had no idea how much Elvis had achieved in such a short life span. I knew he made movies...but so many! I never realised just how many records he made, how many awards he received, and how charitable he was in his life.

If you're a fan, I guess Graceland will be a pilgrimage, but if not, I would still recommend it as a part of history that's worth enjoying.

I certainly would not pay the higher fee for the VIP tour. We did the platinum tour and it was very good.

Elvis sang "Amazing Grace" ... And Graceland was pretty amazing too.

1  Thank Jean-in-Spain
There are newer reviews for Graceland

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Even if your not a big Elvis fan, Graceland is so cool. The room preserved from that era were fabulouse to see. All of his awards, records and costumes on display. Amazing. We went with a grouop of 7 and all loved it.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

The average type of tourist trap. If one a Elvis fan, then they will enjoy this visit. If one not a Elvis fan, then this will not be too interesting. The attraction is OK but can be expensive if one takes all the perks available. Some people may be interested in all that is available about the
life of Elvis. If one not a huge Elvis fan, most of this will be boring. Be prepared, parking begins
at $10.00 per vehicle and everything else is priced upward.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

It's a bit pricy and most of the exhibits end in gift shops, but what else would you expect.

The audio-guided tour inludes some music and the option for more detailed information.

The house was a good tour, the add-ons were okay. I did enjoy the car and airplane tours. The food on site leaves a little to be desired.

It's worth at least one trip in your life...after that, don't expect a major remodel or anything!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had been to Graceland about 26 years ago, but recently returned with my husband while we were in town for his business. Though doing a steady business it wasn't particularly crowded this time around, which we appreciated. We had ample time to read and enjoy the exhibits and surroundings. The Graceland estate has grown significantly since my last visit with many more exhibits and sites added to the tour. The staff was marvelously accommodating and friendly and the BBQ nachos at the Chrome Grill were delicious!

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!