“Interesting but expensive”

Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour
Ranked #3 of 154 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Cincinnati, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Interesting but expensive”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We are not big Elvis fans. We thought we should see his home since we were in the area. It was super expensive (almost $40 per person). There were a lot of people there but they are well organized. They give you an audio device that plays information about Graceland and Elvis. I would have rated it a lot higher if the cost were not so great. If you want to save money on parking you can get a free shuttle from the Sun music studio. A bus runs each hour.

1 Thank ValOllieHawk

• Turkish first
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
227 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“A visit to Graceland will make you an Elvis Presley fan if you are not one already.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised how much there was to see at Graceland but would have liked to have been able to spend more time in the mansion itself. I know that I could have been able to do this with the VIP tour ticket but I don't think that paying twice the price of the Platinum tour ticket would have been worth it. Overall I did get my money's worth with the Platinum ticket which is what I would recommend.

1 Thank Stucolco
Oakville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“if your an Elvis fan this is a must do.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

remember this place is circa 1970's so don't expect to be oohed and awed unless your an Elvis fan. I liked the memorabilia and Elvis stuff, but didn't find the house impressive.

Visited June 2013
Ozark, Alabama, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was so amazing to me! It was like taking a peek into history, it is almost eerie to be in his home and you definitely can feel his presence there! Would recommend everyone to take this trip!

Visited February 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lifetime Dream”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have always loved Elvis's music especially my husband is a big fan so it was a life long dream to visit Graceland.
We did the VIP tour which was worth every cent since you only do a tour like this once.
The house is well presented in how Elvis lived at Graceland. His clothing that he wore for his concerts are fantastic and his daughter Lisa Marie gave taped interviews about her life at Graceland. We saw his planes and cars that he used during his time as The King of Rock and Roll. You will not go away without spending money in the many shops featuring Elvis's merchandise.

Visited July 2013

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!