“Back in Time”

and up
Elvis Presley's Graceland Self-Guided Tour With Transportation
Ranked #3 of 151 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
ontario
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Back in Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went through graceland on a cold wet day in April. The staff were very helpful and provided us with umberellas when neccesary. It was nice to see all Elvis memorabillia left the way it was, you could really imagine Elvis sitting on the sofa having a drink. If there was a downside it was the cost of the portraits they take as you start the tour.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
uk
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Much more than I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Graceland wasn't the highlight of our tour for me but I really enjoyed it and, elvis fan or not, you will be touched by everything. Gotta do it !

California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Need to see once in your life.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had been there before, so I think that is enough, for me. My friend had not been before and was duly impressed. He felt it humanized Elvis.

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

What a great day, a walk back in time. Very good set up and easy to follow instructions with audio. Price was very reasonable aswell.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Elvis Lives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We liked Graceland. I am an Elvis fan so it was an easy sell for me. My husband liked it better than he expected. Very well run. They move you through the house without feeling crowded or rushed. The audio guide makes it easy to learn lots of facts. The jet was amazing. I would not miss it.

Visited April 2013

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!