“There is a reason this is a top American Site”
Review of Graceland

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
Ranked #3 of 155 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Elvis is a 'local,' a family hero, and his spirit lives on and continues to benefit Memphis. I never really understood what this legend of Elvis was all about, but you will after spending three hours on the Graceland grounds and visit some of the related attractions. Try to organize your visit to include the 'tour' of jazz, which includes a shuttle that stops at The Rock n' Soul Museum, Sun Studio and (?)... we did not know about this. The beauty of seeing a couple of these sites together is that they each address the history of The Blues in different ways, making its picture that much more complete. ALSO, I hate bus tours. By using the shuttle, you dictate how much time you spend at each place and save $. Enjoy.

1  Thank Gay T
There are newer reviews for Graceland

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Really takes one back to Elvis's time. Lots of reminiscing with lots of videos, audio tapes of Elvis himself and the music is GREAT. Learned a lot about him -- especially his early life in one of the FREE exhibits entitled Tupelo. The grounds and mansion are beautifully kept up and all the material is well organized. A trip well worth taking!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Everything was so exciting, going around the house and imagining Elvis living there was an emotional rollercoaster, the meditation garden I could have sat there all day, it was so calming and peaceful and seeing the Kings final resting place pays tribute to a wonderful man.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This trip has been on my bucket list for years. I never knew I'd get so emotional, the instant the shuttle drove through the gates of Graceland I got very emotional, definitely felt like Elvis has not left Graceland. Hubby and I did the VIP tour and it is worth every penny! We went through Graceland twice just to make sure we did not miss anything. I also brought a fresh bouquet of flowers and placed them on Elvis' graveside, leaving one stem at Jesse's marker. For me it was amazing!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Ive never been an Elvis fan....but I am now...lots to see and I remembered so much from news reports and movies...it was great.
Very commerical, I was surprised that the mansion was so small compared to the museums and gift shops...and there were lots!!

Worth seeing..different packages for what you want to see..I did enjoy it..

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!