“A little overpriced, but a must do for a visit to Memphis” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Elvis Presley's Graceland Self-Guided Tour With Transportation
Ranked #3 of 152 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, Elvis custom jets and other limited time exhibits. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A little overpriced, but a must do for a visit to Memphis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I was a little hesitant since I'm not a huge Elvis fan, being born the year he died. I had read that tickets were expensive. I had missed the $10 parking fee too, which is totally outrageous, but that being said, I really enjoyed the tour. I expected to stay one hour, but I wax there for 3 and enjoyed it all. You dont get to see much inside the house, but there are additional buildings and the memorial garden to also see. The displays in these outer buildings are really great. I feel like I learned quite a bit of history from the tour and also was moved by the memorial garden. I didn't realize Elvis's cemetery was on grounds.

Also, it is worth the extra $4 to see the automobile museum and airplanes. I will probably never come back because of the price, but I'm very glad I went. Well worth the visit if you are in town.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dayton, Ohio
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Rainy day but neat place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Saw Elvis' grave and his family, neat home and very pretty, true 70s décor. Crowded and some pushy visitors but an overall experience. I would only suggest a Mansion tour as the rest seems like fluff... a place to buy souvenirs galore in many shops. I understand there is a lot of upkeep but seemed awfully pricey.

Alpharetta, Georgia
588 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,004 helpful votes
“Too much fuss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

They handle the crowds well but the mansion is not that impressive and it all feels like a lot of fuss out of proportion to the reality. Elvis clearly had a huge influence and was very popular, but spending several hours to fight the crowds and walk slowly through his house was not a great us of time.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Trek-Always
Bothell, Washington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Pricey Icon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Taking probably our only trip to Memphis, I felt we had to see Graceland. We aren't big Elvis fans, but this is one of those iconic places you have to see. You will actually not spend a lot of time inside the house. You will spend more time with the other buildings. The tour was interesting, and I learned a lot. My biggest complaint is the cost. It's bad enough that the cheapest tickets were $33, but charging $10 to park is ridiculous. This was the most expensive part of our trip. Someone is making a killing.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tacky...but fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Well. If you like Elvis this is the place for you. The house and all of the decorations are really tacky but I'm sure for the time it was all state of the art. It was neat to get a glimpse into the life and lifestyle of Elvis and his people. His cars were cool to see and the "Lisa Marie" airplane was neat as well. There wasn't a lot of waiting and everything seemed to run real smooth. the people that worked were all real nice as well. I would recommend this to anyone who has even a passing interest in Elvis. Thank you, thank you very much...sorry had to do it. :-)

Visited April 2013

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!