“amazing”

Elvis Presley's Graceland Self-Guided Tour With Transportation
Ranked #3 of 154 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

just come back from graceland last week was amazing was not really a elvis fan it was a surprise for my husbands birthday but am a fan now what a waste of a good talent shame he is still not around long live the king!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2013
ElvisPresleyEntp, Guest Relations Manager at Graceland, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
keego_co_uk,

Thank you, Thank you very much! What a great birthday surprise for your husband's birthday! We love hearing from people who became fans after their tour here at Graceland! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at graceland@elvis.com.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a hoot!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I absolutely loved my trip to Graceland. I had to go later in the day, due to needing to work. But I think that worked to my advantage- there were hardly any people and I was able to move about the experience without feeling hurried or cramped. I absolutely loved the fact that everything about Graceland made me feel like I was back in the 70's! The audio tour- even though you feel kinda goofy walking around with earphones and an audio box- but it was top notch. Very informative and enjoyable. I did the Platinum tour experience ($38), which allowed me to tour the house, the cars, the airplane, the '68 Special and Hawaii exhibits. I really enjoyed it all. You can make reservations, but I didn't make one and didn't need it. Plane to stay several hours- you can take as much time as you'd like in each piece of the tour. I'd say that I was there maybe 3+ hours.

1 Thank MariJ77
MariJ77,

Thank you, Thank you very much! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Graceland! Some of our fans often refer to the tour as a time capsule. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at graceland@elvis.com.
Kansas City, Kansas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thoroughly enjoyed!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very well organized so you don't miss a thing. Little bit of a wait to get going but there were a lot of people. Never was a huge Elvis fan but this gave me an appreciation for his role in music history. Fascinating, informative, remarkable, inspiring. Plan for half day; there's much more than just a tour of the house he lived and died in.

KatrinaTim,

Thank you, Thank you very much! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Graceland! We love to hear from people who became fans after visiting the king's home! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at graceland@elvis.com.
Wisconsin
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A little like Disney”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I like Elvis, but (initially) not enough to visit Graceland. Everyone we met in Memphis said "You have to go." So we did and it was entertaining. It's well organized (a little like Disney)....and you get an audio tour through the property, his plane, his cars, etc. It was a good way to spent the afternoon and we learned a lot more about Elvis and his contributions to the music world. Worth visiting.

LuvtravelWisconsin,

Thank you, Thank you very much! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Graceland! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at graceland@elvis.com.
Rogersville, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Museum!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The house and grounds are beautifully preserved, like the family had just left for the day. I think it is a great museum to remember Elvis and the 1970's. I really enjoyed the car museum and the airplane too. Some of the souvenir shop offerings were questionable.

zzkb,

Thank you, Thank you very much! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Graceland! Thank you for spending the day with us! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at graceland@elvis.com.

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!