“Don't Go To Memphis and Not Go To Graceland”
Review of Graceland

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
Ranked #3 of 161 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is the place to go in Memphis. Whether you are an Elvis fan or not, you need to see this part of American Music History. I knew that Elvis was good, but now I realize just how good. His awards, philanthropy, and humanitarian efforts are a tribute to Elvis the man and Elvis the performer.

2  Thank MikeMNM
Write a ReviewReviews (14,597)

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This establishment's sole purpose is to squeeze it for profits with no thought to longevity, or honoring its legacy.... The staff are all completely complacent , indifferent, ( except for the much older gentlemen).... Everyone is just doing there job. The place is not maintained or updated. There is sooo much possibility here . I am not a special Elvis fan but this is truly a discredit to his name and greatness. On top of that, my headphones did not work and had hair attached. The replacement also had hair.

Staff could not even pull themselves together to smile or greet people in a friendly way. I wonder who owns Graceland, and why it is not managed better?

6  Thank Travel4Joy
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Visiting Graceland has been a lifelong dream of mine and I have to say it was all that I imagined and so much more! The whole thing is very well run, we got plenty of time to explore the house and the grounds, and some of the other attractions near the visitor center were really amazing too. (Like the 68 Special museum!) This is definitely a tour I will take again and again.

2  Thank Littlemisstraveling
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I lived in this neighborhood when Elvis bought Graceland but didn't visit it until a few years ago. If you are an Elvis fan, it's a must. If you aren't a fan, it's still interesting. It's a time capsule frozen in the 70's, complete with shag carpeting. The man had tacky tastes, but it's worth a look if only for snarking value.

2  Thank Josephine1950
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have never been a real Elvis fan, mainly because he was before my time. I don't dislike the guy just never my style. We took a weekend trip to Memphis/Tunica and figured it is proabably a crime not to visit Graceland at least once before you die so we did. We went on a Friday during the day and it was so nice and not crowded at all. I left a fan! The house just kinda looked like an old house from the 60's, not as fancy as I had imagined but the stuff in it was WOW! The property was very cool and the self guided tour was very easy to figure out and let you go at your own pace. We were both so happy we took the time to stop by! I think this is a must do!

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!