“Good lord, that was fun!”
Review of Graceland

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
Ranked #3 of 156 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Get the VIP pass! We wnt through the house a couple of times, you just cant get all the greatness going through the first time. The whole place was super customer service oriented, all the staff were pleasant, helpful and super polite. Went to the burger joint on proporty and the food was amusement park food, but that should be expected. Budget enough time to really see all the exhibits. Even if you aren't a huge elvis fan there were so many interesting things to learn about the music scene, the civil rights movement in Memphis and just showbiz in the heyday of Elvis, most people will be more than adequately entertained.

2  Thank Danielle S
There are newer reviews for Graceland

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I felt like I was expecting more from it but I am glad we went. The tour was very cool and to see things that Elvis actually touched and bought was a cool feeling. The best part was his trophy rooms. I liked seeing all his gold records and stuff. That seemed to really be my favorite part. I liked the feel of how stuff was left in place of how he had it.

2  Thank Tiffany N
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I am not a typical Elvis fan, but when in Memphis, this is a must-do! The grounds are well-kept and the self-tour was very well done. It was easy to imagine Elvis and his friends and family sitting around and sharing daily life here. I admit I got choked up entering the room where he played the piano on the day he died---and the Memorial Garden is tastefully maintained, and an area of respectful silence for a family and an extraordinary man who left his mark on the world without ever leaving the USA (and before the internet was even thought of).

2  Thank TreasureTravel
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went to Memphis for my daughters birthday and of course hit Graceland. Was not especially excited about it but let me tell you I ended up loving it. It was January so was not crowded which was wonderful. It was such a moving experience I found myself tearing up at times. Learned so much about him as a person and was very moved. Well worth going to.

3  Thank Michele S
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was a little too young to appreciate Elvis when he was the King of Rock and Roll....so I was not a big fan walking into Graceland, but I sure was a big fan walking out. Although Graceland is stuck in a time warp as far as style, you just couldn't help but appreciate how hard Elvis tried his best. Having alwasy saw the iconic gates with the musical notes leading to Graceland, it was really a thrill to be standing in front of them as they opened up to permit you entrance and drive up to the front door of Graceland. All the tour guides were polite, respectful and knowledgable. To see the rooms left as they were the day Elvis died, to see how he lived and be able to walk through the very rooms he lived in was interesting. "The Jungle Room" was truly the first original man cave for sure! To enter the Lisa Marie airplane, stand at Elvis's, his parents and even the twin brother's gravesite is touching. What took me by total surprise was the neighborhood surrounding Graceland. The property is surrounded by a very middle class neighborhood looking into the back yard and there are strip malls lining the busy highway across from the entrance.

2  Thank sweetlizziec

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!