“A lot enough time to enjoy.”
Review of Graceland

Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour
Ranked #3 of 160 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We tried to cram Graceland in with Sun, Rock N Soul and Gibson in one day. We cut ourselves short on time to be able to enjoy as needed. We are going back to revisit.

Write a ReviewReviews (14,693)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I loved seeing all of Graceland. I got to sit in the love seat at the entrance where Elvis and his Mother Gladys used to sit and watch the highway traffic go by.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I expected to be rolling my eyes and commenting on the "cheese factor," but came away with a deeper and more empathic understanding of Elvis, his impact on our culture, and the influences that shaped him. His humility, talent, and generosity really came through in the 4 hours we spent within the entire complex.
My one gripe - nearly every room except the restrooms had their own gift shop attached. That got old after a while.
It was amazing to see how crowded the tours/museums were, over 35 years after Elvis's death, and it was also interesting to see the international diversity of visitors.
I am a native Tennessean in my 40s, with a doctoral education, and I was still impressed. If you are even a casual Elvis fan, this would be an interesting experience.
And yes, I made a couple of purchases (sigh).

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Enjoyed it all. It was dated, but that is what I liked about it. Nothing was changed. Grilled peanut butter/banana sandwich is a must try

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I didn’t know what to expect and the Entrance Fee and Parking were pricey, but in the end it was all worth it and we are very glad that we took the time and made the effort to visit Graceland.

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!