Great place to stay during a wedding weekend. When you first arrive, pay attention. Finding the hotel entrance on the busy highway can be difficult.
Breakfast was very very good with many options! However, I found a rate with breakfast included. If I had been asked to pay $20 separately for my wife and I to eat I might not be so enthusiastic. Still though, it was a far superior offering to a comparable hotel with included breakfast, I suppose that's why it can't be offered totally free.
Bathroom is a little small for 2+ people, but I don't see that as a problem if you're there only 1-3 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East hotel is near the business corridor, Beale Street, and Graceland. This Memphis hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle and free wifi with guest's hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Memphis East Hotel Memphis
- 4 Points By Sheraton Memphis East
- Park Place Memphis
- Memphis Park Place Hotel