I stayed here for three nights and was treated to a spotlessly clean room and bath, fluffy towels, a very comfortable bed and a zillion TV channels. The front desk was very cordial. My only complaints are that the bathroom walls were not soundproof and one could hear the conversations in the room behind and breakfast left a lot to be desired - cold biscuits, so-so sausage gravy, packaged creamer for the coffee, and a waffle iron that over-cooked the waffle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View. 5 Sunbursts. We are conveniently located off of I-40E and minutes away from Graceland, Downtown, Germantown, Casinos, and Memphis International. We offer a hot and cold breakfast consisting of sausage, biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juices, tea, hot chocolate and fresh coffee. So whether you are here for business, pleasure, or just passing though, let our friendly staff provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ih 40 And Sycamore View
- Days Inn Ih 40 & Sycamore View Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn