“Decent Stay”

Restaurants nearby
Close to highway
Nice staff
Continental breakfast, nothing special
Clean and well maintained motel
Wanted to give four dots but it just did not pop with me, kinda dated.
We reserved a double bed but they did not have so they gave us their deluxe suite with a king for the same price.
A good motel for a nights stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mich
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is our second trip to Memphis. Room was very clean. Staff curteous and friendly. Is about 15-20 min from Beale street and Graceland. Less expensive area than downtown and Graceland but in and area with 10 other mid priced name brand hotels

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Just adequate 2 star motel. We needed a motel for one night and thank goodness we didn't have to stay there longer. When we checked in, he place smelled like curry, the lobby was being renovated and the A/C was very noisy. As a matter of fact, even though we didn't chfillange the settings, it got very warm in the room during the night. In the morning, we had to WAKE UP the desk person multiple times to fill the milk, get more bagels and get more plasticware. When we checked out, we had to wake him up AGAIN! We will never stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1976RN
TROY
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I booked a multiple night stay in a nonsmoking room. When I checked in I was given a smoking room. It was immediately corrected with an upgrade, but I was ol I would have to move the next night. The suite I was in the first night was not rented the balance ofy stay (so why make me move?).

There was a number of people in the parking lot at all hours smoking.

The surfaces in the room were not cleaned for the entire three days I was in the same room given the drink ring from a prior guest was there the day I checked out.

Breakfast was good he one day I could get in a little early.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bahia de Los Angeles, Mexico
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I found this hotel to be very clean and neat for the unexpectedly low price of about $55 per night.

The staff were helpful and accomodating. I though the big sign in the breakfast area "MUST EAT HERE IN THE LOBBY" a bit strange. I grabbed my coffee and took it back to my room. The seating area for breakfast is literally right in the lobby. Not exactly comfortable, I skipped the food.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back of the hotel. Its a bit of a walk but quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank ctbeachbm
New Mexico
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Caring staff, comfy beds, quiet, and good price - what else would I need!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fruitland Park, Florida
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was a very pleasant experience for having booked it sight unseen on the internet. When we arrived at the motel our room was ready and we were greeted by a cheerful young lady at the front desk. The room was a King-Non-smoking and was very clean and neat. It had a small refrigerator, ironing board, hair dryer and iron. The only things that did not work were the bathroom exhaust fan and the toilet seat was slightly loose. If these two things were corrected I would have rated it with 5 stars. Also, the continental breakfast was very adequate with waffles, cereal, biscuits and gravy, coffee, orange juice, bagels and donuts. Overall we had a great experience at this motel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family