Close to highway
Continental breakfast, nothing special
Clean and well maintained motel
Wanted to give four dots but it just did not pop with me, kinda dated.
We reserved a double bed but they did not have so they gave us their deluxe suite with a king for the same price.
A good motel for a nights stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View. 5 Sunbursts. We are conveniently located off of I-40E and minutes away from Graceland, Downtown, Germantown, Casinos, and Memphis International. We offer a hot and cold breakfast consisting of sausage, biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juices, tea, hot chocolate and fresh coffee. So whether you are here for business, pleasure, or just passing though, let our friendly staff provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ih 40 & Sycamore View Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Ih 40 And Sycamore View
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn