Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View
$299
$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to stayironing boardwonderful staydefinitely stay here againsun studiosbeale streetmicrowavecreamerinternetgraceland
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I booked a multiple night stay in a nonsmoking room. When I checked in I was given a smoking room. It was immediately corrected with an upgrade, but I was ol I would have to move the next night. The suite I was in the first night was not rented the balance ofy stay (so why make me move?).

There was a number of people in the parking lot at all hours smoking.

The surfaces in the room were not cleaned for the entire three days I was in the same room given the drink ring from a prior guest was there the day I checked out.

Breakfast was good he one day I could get in a little early.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I found this hotel to be very clean and neat for the unexpectedly low price of about $55 per night.

The staff were helpful and accomodating. I though the big sign in the breakfast area "MUST EAT HERE IN THE LOBBY" a bit strange. I grabbed my coffee and took it back to my room. The seating area for breakfast is literally right in the lobby. Not exactly comfortable, I skipped the food.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back of the hotel. Its a bit of a walk but quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ctbeachbm
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Caring staff, comfy beds, quiet, and good price - what else would I need!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was a very pleasant experience for having booked it sight unseen on the internet. When we arrived at the motel our room was ready and we were greeted by a cheerful young lady at the front desk. The room was a King-Non-smoking and was very clean and neat. It had a small refrigerator, ironing board, hair dryer and iron. The only things that did not work were the bathroom exhaust fan and the toilet seat was slightly loose. If these two things were corrected I would have rated it with 5 stars. Also, the continental breakfast was very adequate with waffles, cereal, biscuits and gravy, coffee, orange juice, bagels and donuts. Overall we had a great experience at this motel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed there on a family trip with 5 adults in two different rooms, for two nights.
The owner and his wife are very friendly and helpful - they really seem to care that you are comfortable. They are obviously also very proud of the numerous quality awards they have received from different places - there were more than ten behind the check-in desk.
The beds were excellent, the rooms clean, and everything worked. Our rooms looked recently renovated, with new carpet.
We used a hotel coupon for one room but when three of our older family members wouldn't be able to sleep sharing two double beds in their regular rooms, they upgraded us to their suite, which they discounted heavily. This, despite the fact that they had a big group coming in on a bus the next day, which would take up most of their available rooms - in other words, they could probably easily have rented out that room to another traveler at full price.
I would most certainly stay at this hotel again, it is one of the best I have stayed at during my many trips in the US. Our room easily compared to the quality of rooms in hotels that cost two or three times as much.

Room Tip: We stayed at the front of the hotel, to teh right of the lobby, on the second floor. The rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family