I booked a multiple night stay in a nonsmoking room. When I checked in I was given a smoking room. It was immediately corrected with an upgrade, but I was ol I would have to move the next night. The suite I was in the first night was not rented the balance ofy stay (so why make me move?).
There was a number of people in the parking lot at all hours smoking.
The surfaces in the room were not cleaned for the entire three days I was in the same room given the drink ring from a prior guest was there the day I checked out.
Breakfast was good he one day I could get in a little early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View. 5 Sunbursts. We are conveniently located off of I-40E and minutes away from Graceland, Downtown, Germantown, Casinos, and Memphis International. We offer a hot and cold breakfast consisting of sausage, biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juices, tea, hot chocolate and fresh coffee. So whether you are here for business, pleasure, or just passing though, let our friendly staff provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ih 40 And Sycamore View
- Days Inn Ih 40 & Sycamore View Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn