“excellent”

SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #39 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I am a big fan of the Spring Hills, and this property met my expectations in terms of cleanliness, breakfast, fitness center, but the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Convenient location and only about a 25 minute drive to downtown. would recommend if you are staying in the area and don't want to pay the downtown prices.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Tracie S,
Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. I will pass your kind words on to my staff. Please visit again soon.

Tonya M.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

SpringHill Suites is almost attached to the Galleria parking lot. This hotel is located within minutes of almost every major store, restaurant chain, and the interstate. The young lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was typical, edible hotel fare. The rooms are pleasantly decorated, new, and clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the road.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CTinAR

Dear CTinAR,
Thank you for your kind words of the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. I'm so glad to hear that my staff was friendly and helpful. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our new, clean rooms and convenient location. We look forward to your return visit.

Tonya Moore

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We arrived and were instantly greeted by Tonya. I cannot explain how friendly and welcoming she was to us. We were only staying one night in Memphis to suprise my mother in law with a tour of Graceland. Since it was our first time, we asked about any local BBQ restaurants. Tonya recommended the best BBQ restaurant we have EVER had. In case you are planning a visit, the restaurant was the Germantown Commissary. Its about a 15-20 minute drive from the hotel.
When we returned, Tonya was there with a smile asking how we enjoyed it. She also recommended some stores at the nearby mall that she thought my daughter would enjoy.
The hotel itself was clean and in a safe location. I was a little apprehensive about staying in Memphis due to so many horror stories that I have heard, but I had no worries staying here. The room was clean and comfortable even though there was 5 of us.The breakfast in the morning was one of the better ones that I have had at a hotel. If I ever return to Memphis I will surely stay here again.
If management reads this, Tonya is a huge asset to the Marriot corporation and her excellent customer service skills should be used as a training manual for all new employees!

Room Tip: Our room on the 1st floor facing the field was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank joe j

Dear Joe J,
Thank you for your kind words about the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/ Galleria. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the BBQ. We enjoyed having you and your family here and we hope to see you again soon.

Tonya M.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was our first experience with the Springhill brand. I picked this hotel as it was one of the few in the Memphis area that provides space for five people in a single room. Service was excellent. We had issues with the first room (smoke detector beeping) but we were quickly moved to a new room. The beds were comfortable and there was decent wireless internet access. The pool is indoor but shallow and small (too small for three teenage boys). Breakfast was very good with a combination of hot and cold items.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank psr64
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We appreciate your kind remarks of the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. Our goal is for each guest to be completely satisfied during their stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and that your beds were comfortable. I am sorry that your first room wasn't perfect but I'm so happy we were able to get everything resolved so quickly. We look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband & I were trying to find somewhere quiet for an anniversary trip. We used tripadvisor to choose the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. We were not disappointed. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful when we checked in, presented us with a "thank you for being rewards members" gift (bag of snacks), and directed us to our room. We had asked for a top floor room away from the elevator, which is exactly what we received, farthest room down the hallway from the elevator and next to the stairwell. It was QUIET the entire stay! Room was clean and fresh. We had a king suite which included a mini-fridge and microwave. Couch was a comfortable place to relax in the evenings while talking, snacking and watching TV. Front desk called about 5 min after we arrived in the room to ensure everything was okay. Being in a non-smoking property was a blessing, because we both have serious allergies to tobacco smoke, and it always permeates the building if smoking is allowed IN any rooms. We didn't experience any of that at this property. Housekeeping kept the room neat and clean. Hotel is within walking distance of the Wolfchase Galleria Mall and several restaurants. Breakfast is included in the room price, and is not your normal continental style fare. Sunday morning included 3 cold cereals, oatmeal, grits, belgian waffles with strawberries, scrambled eggs, sausage (country and link), bagels, croissants, pastries, yogurt, fresh fruit, and 6 different "mix-ins" for the oatmeal. Monday they added hardboiled eggs, pineapple, deli meat and cheese, and bacon instead of sausage. Tuesday, the meat option was sausage mixed with Mexican style potatoes & peppers. Pool is large and has an "adult only" swim time from 11 pm to midnight, children are allowed in the pool until 11 pm. Safe area to walk in, even at night. Well worth the "hastle" of being 20 min away from downtown. Freeway entrances are only two blocks away and easy access. The best thing about the property was the quiet. No street noise to disturb us, and since the hotel wasn't full, no hall noise to bother us.

Room Tip: Rooms on top floor (3rd) don't have the overhead foot traffic, and if you don't mind walking...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MikiG

Thank you so much for your kind remarks concerning the SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria. We realize the responsibility of having you as our guest and are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My stay at the Springhill Suites has led me to state that everytime I stay here everything is fantastic!!! I love that everything is clean! The front desk staff including Kathryn, Kelly, Kayla,and Tanya are amazing! Such great costumer service! Everyone from front desk is outstanding! I stay in Memphis year round with my company, and this hotel is always my first choice. I especially like the new deluxe breakfast. It's great for on the go, or if I want to sit down with some work buddies. It's most pleasurable to know that at the end of a long work day I will be able to get a good nights rest in the bed, which is always pleasant! Always an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LuisO556

Thank you for your kind words concerning our staff and property. We enjoy what we do and love having you stay with us. We want to be your home, while away from home. We will see you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and were pleased with the hotel in general and it's facilities.
The room s big with two beds and a sitting area, we also had disabled facilities which were better than most.
The breakfast was the standard fair, but was nice enough.
The staff were very nice, really friendly and helpful and the pool looked great although we were too busy to use it.
The only thing I would say is that it is quite far from Graceland and Beale Street, so you need to travel a bit.
Otherwise it was great.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracey B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
Homewood Suites Memphis - Hacks Cross
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase

Been to SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!