“Wonderful large suite”

SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #40 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The location for this property is hard to get to but once you do... The staff and rooms are wonderful. The breakfast bar is standard fare and the room rates are exceptional for the quality of room. The parking is a bit odd as the property shares a lot with a Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank jrgenterprises
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night. I was in town for a cervIcal cancer walk at shelby park.
From the time I checked in to the time of check out EVERYONE I met while staying at springhill suites, went above & beyond to assist or give advice.
The hotel room was very comfortable and clean. The hot tub and pool very nice.
The area is great. The area has everything. I think the only thing I could suggest is a few more options for breakfast, TOO many carbs. more protein options needed.
I hope to return next year for the walk and will plan on staying at springhill suites in 2014.
thank you Tonya, Christian, Katherine, Denise, Kayla and sweet Wanda. I also thank the staff I didn't meet, as you also made my stay pleasant in your own way.
PS. It was nice to see security walking the area keeping my rental car safe, I know this as I met wanda when going out to my car at 4 am.
As a solo traveler i felt very safe at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 1964mky
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while coming back to Memphis for a funeral. During this tough time it was an absolute wonderful stay. Rooms were very big and enough room for our 2 and half year old son. We enjoyed the very nice breakfast- eggs, waffles, hash browns, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Muffins, Oatmeal which our son loved.
Juice, milk. Great place to stay with families and we would stay here or in a Springhill again!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

VERY GOOD NEWS 1) Computer went down, our room double booked, and they comped us a room (one of our three) THE WHAT IN HECK NEWS2) Needed change to tip the staff...I was told to go to a gas station...they had no change. Really. THE REALLY AWFUL 3) Family of 7 going to Easter brunch...asked both the desk AND maids to PLEASE clean rooms while we are gone...90 minutes later, did not happen. So we hung out in the lobby...couldn't change clothes or relax. Kids cranky. Happy Easter to you too, Bill Marriot.

Housekeeping otherwise terrific. Morning breakfast OK...exceptional gravy on mediocre biscuits.

Room Tip: we were on the 2nd floor...heard feet above us all night...go for the third...giant mall nearby...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our staff. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel and assure you the issues have been addressed to the extent possible. We appreciate your feedback and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We hope you will keep The Springhill Suites Wolfchase Memphis in mind on your next trip to Memphis.

Bob Boston - General Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Located in an excellent part of Memphis with lots of shopping & a Walmart within 1 mile. The staff is very, very courteous & friendly, the hotel is super clean & very modern. The indoor pool was my kids' favorite & the breakfast was excellent!! Will stay again!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is in a great location for a Memphis visit. We pre-booked another hotel and it was awful! I called Springhill and they held us a room til we got there. The staff was since wonderful ! they showed us two rooms and both were great. The breakfast was awesome. The staff was always friendly and welcoming. Will go again for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Room was clean, pool was clean, breakfast area was clean, staff was very friendly; absolutely no downside to staying here. We requested a quiet room on the third floor, and that's what we got. Might want to watch the spa temperature if you have young children though. It seemed about ten degrees too high.

1  Thank Cali4niaExpat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase

Been to SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!