I stayed here for 1 night. I was in town for a cervIcal cancer walk at shelby park.
From the time I checked in to the time of check out EVERYONE I met while staying at springhill suites, went above & beyond to assist or give advice.
The hotel room was very comfortable and clean. The hot tub and pool very nice.
The area is great. The area has everything. I think the only thing I could suggest is a few more options for breakfast, TOO many carbs. more protein options needed.
I hope to return next year for the walk and will plan on staying at springhill suites in 2014.
thank you Tonya, Christian, Katherine, Denise, Kayla and sweet Wanda. I also thank the staff I didn't meet, as you also made my stay pleasant in your own way.
PS. It was nice to see security walking the area keeping my rental car safe, I know this as I met wanda when going out to my car at 4 am.
As a solo traveler i felt very safe at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in East Memphis, TN is located next to the Wolfchase Galleria Mall, Exit 18 off I-40. We are a short drive from Honeywell, FedEx Headquarters, Graceland, Beale Street, Mud Island, Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, Sun Studio, FedEx Forum & the University of Memphis. Our spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi, a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker, and a microwave for your convenience. Start the day with our free hot breakfast buffet and end the day in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis East / Galleria Hotel Memphis
- Springhill Suites East Galleria