“Great customer services!!!”

SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #35 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
“Great customer services!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very clean.. Smells good walking in.. Everybody in the hallways and guest service were over the top nice. Great place to relax in. Room was nice and roomy. Pool was clean. Breakfest was good for hotel breakfest.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank SavedByGrace09

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Daly City, California
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My room was clean, extra big, the facility was equipped with gym, TV, swimming pool, and the staff showed extra TLC to all their guests. I would definitely stay here again. The location of hotel was centrally located between shopping and plenty of near by restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Milton, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I cant say enough about this place, stayed there friday night. rooms were awesome. front counter help was awesome. I cant remeber her name but thanks so so much. clean. great location. i called the day before and needed room for my truck and enclosed trailer. they parked me right in front. safe area. close to beale street and lots of good eats and drinks. thanks so much. your awesome

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Columbia, Tennessee
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here with 3 friends for a girl's weekend and was floored by what a fantastic stay we had! The minute we walked in, we were greeted warmly, check-in was quick and easy, and the room was wonderful! Very spacious, extremely comfy beds, very clean & well-lit. The staff was by far the friendliest I have ever encountered - always a smile and a "how are you?" - I really appreciate that! The breakfast spread was the biggest variety I've seen and the food was all fresh and good quality. They have a little "market" next to the front desk with a very wide variety of drinks and snacks (everything from candy & chips to Lean Cuisine meals and V8 Splash!) - I thought this was a fantastic idea, and definitely came in handy late at night! Overall, I can't say enough good things about the hotel - I will most definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and there was very minimal noise outside. And what little noise there was...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Bogart, Georgia
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our son and daughter in law have lived in Memphis for the past 2 years. Yesterday they blessed us with our first grand child.....a little girl....The hospital was in Germantown but there home is about 10 mins. from here. We chose the SpringHill because it was where we could get 1 room accommodation for 5 people. My mother, her first great grandchild...my daughter--her first time as an aunt....and her fiance. We have been treated with first class. Tonya the assistant manager had to make a trip up to fix the tv my husband titled and could not figure out why it would not come on...he unplugged it! My mother joked with her about "I thought you were bringing up some of those fresh cookies" she left and returned with several cookies for us.....Breakfast was awesome and EVERYONE here has the southern hospitality you would expect in the Memphis area. I told Ms. Tonya--we have now found us a "homebase" for our Memphis trips...the airport is only 25 mins away...and the new baby is only 10 mins away!!!

Room Tip: Since we were up for almost 24 hours--an 8 hour drive and then waiting on a baby...I just asked for...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is actually the first time I have stayed at a SpringHill Suites. Since I was traveling on business, the amenities that the hotel offered were quite nice, including kitchenette, free internet and a nice desk area. The breakfast was traditional fare, but still nice. Although it didn't bother me much, I would rate the noise level pretty poor. The guest room doors slam pretty loudly and I could hear footsteps from upstairs and the water when someone was taking a shower was pretty noticeable It didn't bother me much, but if you are a light sleeper you might consider bringing earplugs. The front desk staff was very friendly, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my second time, just a one night business stay. Room was nice, like before. Staff was EXTREMELY friendly. Breakfast was decent. My only issue this stay was the fact that my room (326) was located directly over the gym and the whole room shook when people ran on the treadmill (and there were a lot of healthy people there the night I stayed!). The front desk person offered to switch my room, but I was already unpacked. So...I just recommend avoiding room 326.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria

Been to SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!