$108
HolidayInn.com
$112
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$110
$147
$127
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$142
$118
ComfortInn
$184
$180
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$308
$199
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

Madison Hotel(Memphis)
$152
$143
Hotelpower.com
1,492 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicebeale streethotel shuttleconvention centerrestaurant staffparking feefront desk staffmemphis downtownthe room was nicenew orleanssun studioscleoginatrolleyvaletgraceland
Reviewed January 20, 2009

We booked this hotel on priceline at $70 per night. For the money this was a terrific value. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was very clean. Very updated appointments, and convenient to everything downtown. No continental breakfast. No free parking.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2009

So, the girlfriend and I decided we needed a weekend away.......I jumped on Priceline and submitted an offer and received conformation that I now had a room booked the the Crowne Plaza. Having never heard of it I did a little research and my quest brought me to this site. After reading the reviews I must say I was pretty apprehensive about staying there. I read about dirty rooms, unfriendly staff and even broken elevators.
I will simply cut right to the chase. We were checked in by one of the nicest people I have ever met, taken care of immediately and put in a super clean, very nice room with a flat screen TV. Oh and by the way, we rode an elevator that worked just fine. We hopped the trolley, there is a stop on the other side of the Marriot right across the street and headed downtown for a great night. After a full night we jumped in a cab and rode back for like 5 dollars. The next morning was so nice we went for a walk back downtown ......right now let me give a plug for the best breakfast place ever........its called the Blue Plate Diner......just a few blocks from Beale street. We could have taken the trolley again but it was just too nice and we saw lots of neat places along the way. Just walk the sidewalks that parallel the trolley. Anyway, I could continue but I hope my point is made. Great hotel, great service, we could not believe how bad some of the reviews were but we were thrilled. Oh and did I mention the best part.....we got the room for only $75 plus tax!! Enjoy!!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank gilly2u
Reviewed January 19, 2009

My family and I recently visited Memphis for the annual Liberty Bowl game and had a chance to stay at the Crowne Plaza. I had read previous reviews and was not very impressed with the hotel. To much of our surprise the facilty was extremely clean and the staff was exceptional. I have returned to Memphis again but for business this time and have decided to stay at the Crowne Plaza Memphis again. I was recongnized as a return guest upon check-in and provided with the same exceptional service as before. I recommend the hotel to anyone that visits Memphis.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Candycane00
Reviewed January 13, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Memphis earlier this month and had a wonderful experience. Check in was a breeze with very friendly people. I asked about local things to do and see and was provided with a vast array of options for my family. The room was clean and very comfortable. The Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage amenities were a nice touch. Breakfast in the restaurant was nice and the staff there was just as friendly and helpful as at check in. The hotel was convenient to Beale Street and Graceland. I highly recommend staying at this hotel when you visit Memphis.

Stayed: January 2009
1  Thank rcjc4900
Reviewed November 16, 2008

Motorcycle trip with another couple for the purpose of visiting Graceland---the hotel was fine although it was under remodel (much needed) in certain areas---clean comfortable room, friendly staff---was a bit overpriced considering for the same amount $ we could have stayed at a Holiday Inn with hot tub & kitchenette in room. Otherwise great location for downtown touring. Had surveillance on fenced in lower level parking and upper garage important to us 'bike' riders.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends