$108
$110
$106
$102
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$159
  • Pool
$156
$114
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$305
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$172
$165
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$85
$77
Madison Hotel(Memphis)
$136
$117
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

1,491 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicebeale streethotel shuttleconvention centerrestaurant staffparking feefront desk staffmemphis downtownthe room was nicenew orleanssun studioscleoginatrolleyvaletgraceland
Reviewed April 23, 2008

Let Me Upgrade You.....
Crowne Plaza (CP) is trying to Upgrade this hotel because it use to be a Wyndham and it has signs that it has been around for awhile. I really really wanted to like this hotel, so I will start with the good. Check in was a snap, except for the $10 parking fee, which was an unexpected extra, but many hotels charge parking fees, so it was not a big deal. The parking lot was gated (but the gates were not being used) and it was well lit. The lobby was clean and the staff was friendly. The hotel room was clean and I could see CP's vision to modernize the hotel and hotel rooms. Unfortunately the vision must have been poorly funded because it was apparent that the CP construction contractor either didn't know what they were doing, didn’t care, or didn't have the money to follow through with quality renovations. The hotel is still in the process of being renovated, so if you have issues with construction noise this isn't the hotel for you. Some of the hotels issues will work themselves out with time and although some of the renovations have been poorly completed (not directly the hotel's fault) they aren't bad enough to keep me from staying there again. What will keep me from staying there is the interstate noise. Unfortunately this hotel is right next to the interstate and once you are quiet and ready to sleep you can hear the traffic really well. If you are a light sleeper this will be a problem. Finally while I was there someone's car was broken into. The hotel did not warn customers upon check-in that they had experienced car break-ins earlier that week, so although they had gated property the gates were not being used. I don't think this is a terrible hotel because my stay was decent. I just want travelers to keep their expectations realistic. Be Blessed!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2008

When we stayed here it was the Wyndham Garden Hotel. It was the most fabulous hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough to help. The room was a great size with the most enormous bed I've ever seen. It was spotless, housekeeping were fantastic. There was a coffee maker in the room which was a huge bonus. Free newspaper every day. The buffet style restaurant was great value and the food was incredible. A short walk across the street and through the Marriott Hotel brings you to the trolley stop which you can ride down to Beale Street, although it's close enough to walk to in about 20 minutes. This was a special trip for my husband and I and I wanted a great hotel to start our holiday; the Wyndham Garden certainly delivered. I really cannot praise this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2008

ok so they did not have 2 rooms which i reserved so we had one room and had to have a cot put in - the blanket was thin and dirty and ripped - the lamp was not working and never fixed though promised, the carpets were filthy, - had to keep my shoes on to feel comfortable - the elevator light up/down didn't work, the lobby flooded with water from the ceiling, a new room was given to me and the noise of drilling below was so loud i lasted 15 minutes in there - another room was given and their was a weird sound in the walls - water pipes? a fan? kept going non stop - the bathtub felt uneven so i had to stand sideways to keep my balance - their was filth from construction everywhere - with no attempt to clean up - look at the reviews this has been going on forever ... o yes and they could not find a record of the fact that i had already paid for the room i checked out of -- yikes.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed February 20, 2008

This hotel is currently under conversion, and it shows! I was guaranteed a date for an event, and the incompetent staff booked another event for the same date! After reading these reviews, I guess I should be thankful, all the same. I never had a good vibe about the place, and after several visits, did not feel that the staff has what it takes to rise to the occasion of a 3 star hotel. The first rooms that I visited were on the 8th floor, and they were horrible! There was nothing that I could say nice about them. Even the newly renovated rooms have concrete walls, and the noise level from the adjacent highway is highly evident. When we stepped onto the one floor which was newly renovated, my eleven year old noticed all of the debris on the floor, as it had not been vacuumed, but I assumed that the contractors were still working on the area, and the particles were left from their jobs. I was shocked to learn that guests were actually occupying the floor! It was nearly 3pm, and very apparent that the housekeeping staff had not even scratched the surface of their duties. A couple of doors that opened to some kind of roof were open, and staff were standing outside, doing I don't know what, but it certainly did not give one a feel of a 4 diamond environment. I should have known to expect this because even during my first meeting with the catering director, which took place in the hotel restaurant, the food was unappetizing and cold. Did I mention that I was attempting to book the hotel for a large event, in which the hotel was subject to make thousands of dollars? One would think that they would put their best foot forward, but judging from my experience, along with the others from this site, I sincerely doubt that these people, from top management and throughout, have what it takes to raise the bar of service. Not only does the shoddy building need renovation, the service needs one, too! My son even stated that the place reminds him of a cheap motel, and he's never had that experience. There are many nice hotels in Memphis, and I'll bet some motels have far better service! I will never recommend this hotel/motel to anyone!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 9, 2008

We spent two nights here on a coach tour of the south. The location is poor for sightseeing, but the tram cars are just the other side of the Hilton hotel ( take a short cut through their lobby). There are no places to eat out nearby, neither are there any shops.
Our room was satisfactory, clean, comfortable bed, temperamental shower, good service. My only complaint is that the prices in the bar were the highest we found on the tour.

• Stayed: November 2007