This is by far one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I have stayed at. The rooms are very modern with nice amenities like plugs in the lamps on the nightstand. The entire facility is up to date and well maintained.
The best part about this hotel was the staff. There was a bit of a miscommunication on their part with our room, but they remedied that without hesitation to more than our satisfaction. The next day, we came in during the afternoon around 2PM for my daughters nap and our room hadn't been made up yet. The housekeeping staff overheard us and had one of their staff members, stop what room she was cleaning and come make ours up. I have never had any housekeeping staff ever do that. All the staff was friendly and welcoming.
The hotel is easy access to downtown Memphis and other areas like Midtown and East Memphis. There are tons of restaurants right around this hotel. And the prices were reasonable. I will be back to Memphis and we will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn