Stayed 2 nights. Location is about 15 mi from downtown Memphis. Lobby area is modern and clean. Breakfast area nice and clean. Room with 2 queen beds typical. Bathroom modern and clean, no mildew on grout in shower/tub. Though I did not walk the general vicinity of the hotel, area seemed safe and exterior/parking lot is well lit. Had a first floor room but no noticeable noise from above. Front desk staff were cordial but did nothing extra to make me feel welcome. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn