This Hampton Inn is located in a very nice area of Memphis and one of the safest. We stayed in a king room which was especially nice because there were two sinks. (Great shower too!) The hotel was very clean, well-maintained and the employees were all extremely efficient and friendly. Parking is on-site and free. Numerous restaurants are located nearby as is access to I-240 and Poplar Avenue, a major thoroughfare. Free breakfast is included but I can't provide any insight because we didn't eat. If you want the best barbecue in Memphis, be sure to eat at THE BARBECUE SHOP. My husband lived in Memphis for many years and swears this is the best in town: I've eaten at many others, including the Rendezvous and I agree: don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn