We chose to stay at this hotel last year because we were regulars at the Hampton Inn Poplar Avenue location, but they were booked up the weekend we were coming, so we tried this hotel.
We were not disappointed at all. It just so happened that this hotel was booked up except for the suite accommodations, so we went ahead and splurged. It was very nice! The suite let my growing family spread out a bit and included a separate King bedroom and a living room/kitchenette area in a second room and a very large bathroom suite. It also lived up to the quality in decor and furnishing that I am used to with the Hilton brand.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and their complimentary hot breakfast was even better than the Poplar Avenue locations. The location is a quiet one in a good part of town but is not very close to downtown, but not a bad or confusing drive either.
I must say that all the Hilton/Hampton brands in Memphis are the right way to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn