“Nicr staff and services” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind

Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind
Ranked #36 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
“Nicr staff and services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Me an my husband stay at the Hampton for two days. And it was worth our money. The beds was so comfortable that I could pull my self out of it. The lady at night was so nice and outgoing. They even had free breakfast. When ever I come back this will be the only place I stay at. Love it, Love it

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank marlisha32
ogm22, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Marlisha32 - Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay with us. We know that you have many choices when traveling and are pleased that you selected our hotel. Should your travels bring you back to the Memphis area, we hope to be your hotel of choice again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

The staff was very attentive to my needs every step of the way. The hotel recently completed some renovations...new lobby, breakfast area, hallway carpet and guestroom carpet. Definitely making steps in the right direction.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rita B - Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. The satisfaction of our guests is very important to us so we are pleased that you had an enjoyable experience. Should your travels bring you back to the Memphis area, we hope to be your hotel of choice again!
Birmingham, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had a very good experience however I just needed an extension on my Check out due to my disabled mother and having to be in a class right across the street. They wanted me to be checked out by 1:30pm I only needed 1 extra hour. I suggested my mother stay in the lobby until I could come to get her. They did allow me to do that but she really needed the privacy of the room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ogm22, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Trynna B - Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you had a very good experience, but disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I can assure you that I have addressed your comments with the team in an effort to continuing on our journey from Good to GREAT.
Santa Ana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was only in for a two day trip, business I found the property to meet the quality standards I have expected and experienced in the past with other Hampton visits. Great stay, good location, clean, efficient. Terrific staff. Overall an excellent rating in all categories The usual amenities, everything functioned properly The staff was the most outstanding feature. Helpful, professional, and friendly Good value

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ogm22, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Jack M - Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay with us. We know that you have many choices when traveling and are pleased that you selected our hotel and that our team was able to "WOW" you every step of the way. Should your travels bring you back to the Memphis area, we hope to be your hotel of choice again!
Olive Branch, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

My stay at Hampton Inn was very unpleasant. First off I was not informed on the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. When I walked in my room, one of my tvs were broken. Also the heater did not work, so i had to sleep cold! Furthermore, I was not informed that if I used a debit card that it was going to take 7/10 business days to get back on my account. I work in a hotel myself and the least you can do is have common courtesy and say that "There will be a hold on your account since you used a debit card." But my tv did get fixed , just that the heater did not work and maintenance was already gone so i couldnt get it fixed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ogm22, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Lacie C - Thank you for your review. My sincere apology that you had so many inconveniences during your stay with us. I will definitely address your Maintenance and Front Desk issues with our team during the next huddle so this can be used as a coach and counseling experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to Memphis.
Memphis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great stay with no complaints. Staff very quick on accomdating myself with towels, cleaning of room and services. Beds were comfortable and TV channels were good. Lobby big to hold impromptu dinner / lunch buffet style.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ogm22, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Noe S- Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We know that you have many choices when traveling and are pleased that you selected our hotel. Should your travels bring you back to the Memphis area, we hope to be your hotel of choice again!
Arcadia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was my first stay in this town. We were there for a funeral. I booked this hotel because the others that I know were filled because of a sports event. I am delighted that happened. Staff was great, hospitality was great; you come to understand what southern hospitality is all about at this hotel. Environment was good, food was normally good, wonderful fruit and diverse meats each day. Manager was attentive and showed exceptional concern for our well being. When I go back I will stay here again. Bedroom and sheets wonderfully cleaned each day. Excellent cleaning staff and everybody was kind, with great smiles and warm greetings each day.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Prentice D
Prentice D- Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. The satisfaction of our guests is very important to us so we are pleased that you had an enjoyable experience. Should your travels bring you back to the Memphis area, we hope to be your hotel of choice again!