“Wicked!”
Review of Memphis Zoo

Memphis Zoo
Ranked #4 of 159 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: YaYa, a female Giant Panda that calls the Memphis Zoo home, enjoys a sunny day.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to go to the zoo because of the pandas and I wasn't disappointed they were so cute and I would have loved a cuddle. Amazing creatures and the grizzly's were great to see very funny and I saw animals I've never heard of or knew existed. Loved it!

1  Thank Sarah Jane L

Reviewed March 20, 2014

First time seeing a panda. But I was very disappointed in lack of space animals had at this zoo. Poor hippos had less,of a pool than my toddler. Some exhibits were nice but can use some work.

1  Thank TraceyC683
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Animal lovers will enjoy wandered the exhibits. The pandas are a plus for a city of this size. I would like to visit in the summer with the trees and flowers.

1  Thank dekalbill
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I love, love, love visiting the Memphis zoo! They do a wonderful job of making sure the grounds stay beautiful, animals look healthy, and environment is just right for families, couples, and friends to really enjoy themselves. The pandas are my favorite!

1  Thank Kamillia S
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have been to many zoos in many cities through the years. This one did not disappoint. In fact, it may be one of the best we have been to. We liked the variety of animals. It was especially great to have our first experience to see panda bears. LeLe sat by the window very relaxed eating the bamboo. What a great picture opportunity! Too bad the Panda talk was at least 10 minutes late. We missed it, as we didn't know if it was going to happen. The feeding of the polar bear was fun to watch, as was the sea lion show. The zoo was very clean and we liked how it was organized into sections.