La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway
$199
Agoda.com
$119
La Quinta
All reviewswafflesfrancis hospitalhard boiled eggsla quintasfirst floorsafe areamemphis areawould stay here againfree breakfasteasy accessroom was clean and comfortablebeale streetpetslqaccommodationscerealsofa
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Really nice property check in was real easy and super friendly. We had a problem with the tv and talked to the front desk next morning and asked to have the tv looked at and replaced, We told told the front desk did not want to move rooms. I travel with a lot of jewelry for sales. Well when I came back that night after working all day my room key did not work. Went to the front desk and she rebooted my key when I got to my room everything I own was gone. I called the front desk and she said they moved us!!!! I am really mad they moved everything except the Jewelry and cash hidden under my mattress!! I felt violated nothing was missing it was just asked not to be moved tried to complain to the manager Tracy Cummings and no response, Would not reccommend based on this experiance.

Room Tip: request room with working tv
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank eric h
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights in Room 305. The room was large, comfortable, and clean with a good sized bathroom. The hotel has free internet in the room and a good breakfast with make-yourself waffles. Coffee and tea are available 24/7. The room was exceptionally quiet except we did occasionally hear other people's doors slam, but not after about 10 p.m. The location is near the expressway and 17 minutes from the airport. With our rental car, we could get anywhere in the city in less than 30 minutes. There were several good restaurants within 10 minutes drive. For the price, it is hard to find a better place.

Room Tip: Go for the fifth or sixth floors and away from the elevator (higher numbers). It doesn't matter which side of the hotel to be on.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RAV457
A La Quinta traveler
Paris, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Only thing that was bothersome is when people went in and out of their rooms, the doors would slam loudly. Sometimes it was startling in the middle of the night. Beds were comfortable and I was afraid of hearing people in the other rooms based on other reviews, but I did not hear anything (besides the doors of course.)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family