Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsjoe's crab shackshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffgreat place to staymorning breakfastfree breakfastthe hotel is cleanthe breakfast areamemphis arealiving areaparking lotfamily reunionenjoyed my staygreat roombed was comfortablebeale streetdante
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I travel a lot for business, and never in my career have I felt the need to express my appreciation for a hotel staff member. I stayed here for 12 nights for an extended business trip, and during the duration of my time at this Hyatt, Dontá was simply a pleasure. He gave a smile and a greeting when I arrived back from work, was professional and conversational behind the bar, and compassionate and quick to fix any issues and ensure my stay here was perfect. He is the type of employee that will make me book hotels at Hyatt in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
annette l, General Manager at Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I will certainly pass your kind words along to Donta and the rest of my staff. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is my second two-week-long stay at this hotel, and I can honestly say it has been a wonderful experience. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The food and drink selection is great considering how small this place is. Ellina and Donté pretty much run our happy hours here, and Jeremy keeps us fed. And while I can't say I know the breakfast staff very well, they are always smiling and starting our day off with smiles and a great hot food selection. I can't think of a better place to "live" for weeks at a time!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to stay with us if in our area again.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My overall stay was great. The hotel was close to everything I needed and the staff was amazing. Donta and Jocelyn always welcomed me with a genuine smile and greeting and always made sure I was happy and comfortable! Ill definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. I will pass them along to the staff. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Pretty much exactly what we expect from a Hyatt Place, hence why we stay only there. The staff was very friendly & courteous. The breakfast is superb (fresh fruit, gourmet breakfast sandwiches, pastries, oatmeal); definitely well worth setting your alarm to get up for! The room was clean & spacious. We felt safe arriving at 2am and walking in but there are signs everywhere to take, lock, hide so be cautious!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank krisdel

Thank you for taking the time toj post your comments. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to stay with us if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a quick weekend getaway and it was a really good value for the price. It was a little further out from downtown Memphis than we would have liked, but it was right off the highway. The area is nice and lots of restaurants and shopping. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had to cancel our second night because of an ice storm coming, and they accommodated us with no problem. Rooms were nice size and a large TV. Lobby was also nice and free breakfast was good. Breakfasts hosts were very helpful and friendly. Just a word of caution - a car was broken into during the night on the side parking lot, so be sure not to leave anything in your car in plain sight. Also, there were some rooms under construction and the hallway was a bit of a mess outside where the work was being done. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank JN101

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your business and hope you will return to our hotel if your travels bring you back to the area.