All reviews the river master room baguette lovely hotel top floor excellent food fish and chips set us up for the day isle of skye high standard lovely setting the main road hotel restaurant comfy bed salmon soup scones
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Lovely setting at the start of Glen Garry. Welcoming + friendly. Family room gave great space, but a bit dated decor, poor TV and a bit pricey for what it was. Food decent but not as good as awards suggested. Beer range disappointing (only 1 real ale but advertised as real ales plural).

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Douglas K
Reviewed September 11, 2016

we had a lovely stay friendly staff clear smart rooms.... food ...mmmmm no cheese board But specially mention a fine port on the menu which I found strange I was a bit disappointed by this I must stay
But all in all I would go back and I would strongly recommend you pay a visit too

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We stopped off here for a snack after a long slow drag of a drive through the glen in mucky weather. Staff polite. Coffee great and snacks over bar tasty. The car park was full and were not alone needing a toilet break and pock me up coffee.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank garysU5371ZU
Reviewed September 6, 2016

A very enjoyable one night stay in the Invergarry Hotel on our way from Perthshire to Skye. We arrived a little late due to a road closure, and having phoned ahead the reception were very helpful in confirming an alternative route around the problem.

The room was spotlessly clean, the en-suite excellent and the bed very comfortable. We were accommodated for dinner in a lovely table at the front of the restaurant, and I was treated to definitely the largest, and certainly one of the tastiest fish and chips of my life. The waiting staff were courteous, efficient & humourous. A dry refusal by our waiter to provide a piggy back upstairs after the brioche desert still makes me smile.

Reception provided an excellent suggestion for a walk to the ruins of Invergarry Castle after a delicious breakfast. thanks

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SF2470
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

On the drive from Isle of Skye to Edinburgh on a rainy day, we stopped here for a snack. We had scones with clotted cream, butter, and jam with some tea. It was the perfect thing we needed on a rainy drive. The staff was very friendly and the service was great.

Trip type: Traveled with family