We stayed one night at the Glengarry Castle Hotel in September. The hotel was easy to find and we were whisked quickly through check in. We received a small double room; however, it felt comfortable and the bathroom was ample size. Our highlight was the dinner that night. I had the steak and my wife had the chicken. Both were excellent. We had coffee and after dinner sweets in the library in front of a cozy fire. It was a very memorable experience. The next morning after a great full breakfast we walked down to the loch, visited the on site castle ruins, and toured the grounds. We wished we had booked more nights here! Definitely a great place to stay, in our opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland. Great touring base, stay for a few days and explore the Highlands - 7 miles from Loch Ness, 40 miles south of Inverness, 25 miles north of Fort William and just 50 miles to the Isle of Skye. Set in 60 acres, well away from the road, lots of local walks. Free WiFi in every bedroom and public areas. Family run for over 50 years. The building has not been extended and there is no annexe, all bedrooms are in the original house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Glengarry Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Castle Invergarry
- Hotel Glengarry Castle
- Glengarry Castle Hotel Invergarry, Scotland