My wife and I went to this Hotel for a couple of days as part of the celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. We were really pleased. We had the most beautiful double aspect room overlooking the loch and the gardens. The bathroom had a bath which was so long that I ran the risk of becoming submerged and also a separate shower. We had breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner all of which were of exemplary standard. The ultimate joy was the helpfulness of all the staff. This family run Hotel has really thought out what their customers need and it is a joy to behold. I would definitely recommend it, if only we had stayed for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland. Great touring base, stay for a few days and explore the Highlands - 7 miles from Loch Ness, 40 miles south of Inverness, 25 miles north of Fort William and just 50 miles to the Isle of Skye. Set in 60 acres, well away from the road, lots of local walks. Free WiFi in every bedroom and public areas. Family run for over 50 years. The building has not been extended and there is no annexe, all bedrooms are in the original house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Glengarry Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Castle Invergarry
- Hotel Glengarry Castle
- Glengarry Castle Hotel Invergarry, Scotland