“Amazing food ”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Landos never fails to disappoint.
Food is amazing and cooked fresh to order.
Great atmosphere and always busy .

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (155)

Reviewed August 8, 2019

The outside didn't look very promising, but when we walked in, we found a lovely bistro with simple, understated decor and fresh, nicely cooked food, including steamed vegetables that were still a bit crisp (not overcooked!).

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

I have to be honest I only ate here because my favourite Chinese was full. So glad it was, I had a lovely meal started with mussels which as it happens weren't on the starter menu but they were kind enough to accommodate me they were beautiful. For my main I had porcini mushroom and pancetta pasta no joke it was incredible couldn't fault it. The staff were very nice as well the young girl who served me was very friendly and gave good advice on what to eat. Will definitely be calling again top Mark's all round.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Ordered food and was told 25mins, arrived on time to be told it would be another 15mins. It has now been 1hr 5mins since I placed my order. We ordered 2x pizzas,a burger and lasagna, not exactly anything challenging. Your better going to Papa Rabs down the road

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019

Visited here after reading some reviews on Tripadvisor. Absolutely amazing. Good food, lovey atmosphere and great value for money. Would definitely recommend anyone to visit and would come again if we were in the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
patricia G, Owner at Lando's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Thank you, Helen H, for your lovely review which is most appreciated.