“Outstanding ”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

I have to be honest I only ate here because my favourite Chinese was full. So glad it was, I had a lovely meal started with mussels which as it happens weren't on the starter menu but they were kind enough to accommodate me they were beautiful. For my main I had porcini mushroom and pancetta pasta no joke it was incredible couldn't fault it. The staff were very nice as well the young girl who served me was very friendly and gave good advice on what to eat. Will definitely be calling again top Mark's all round.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (155)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Ordered food and was told 25mins, arrived on time to be told it would be another 15mins. It has now been 1hr 5mins since I placed my order. We ordered 2x pizzas,a burger and lasagna, not exactly anything challenging. Your better going to Papa Rabs down the road

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019

Visited here after reading some reviews on Tripadvisor. Absolutely amazing. Good food, lovey atmosphere and great value for money. Would definitely recommend anyone to visit and would come again if we were in the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
patricia G, Owner at Lando's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Thank you, Helen H, for your lovely review which is most appreciated.

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

This place is a surprising gem in Stranraer. Food was delicious. Our group had pizza, pasta and a chicken with haggis dish. Everything was lovely. Service was unobtrusive and friendly.

1  Thank aroundausin96days

Thank you so much for your lovely review

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Arrived 5o'clock for early bird.Party of four,ordered two starters+mains & two mains+desserts.Received starters after about 20mins.At 5.55 the waitress informed us that the two burgers ordered as main courses were not available(55 minutes after ordering).Had to order two alternatives,which was a further wait.Far better alternatives to eat locally with far better service.Wont be back.

2  Thank rogerandmargaret2018

Dear Roger and Margaret,
Regarding your recent experience in our restaurant, should you would wish to contact our management, we will ensure that you are provided with two replacement burgers free of charge. Please accept our apologise for what you found to be an unpleasant experience but we would like you to give us the chance to put things right.