Good B&B location for stay in Stirling area :
- Very nice welcom
- Perfect English style (a little bit kitch...)
- Very good breakfast (full scottish)
- Old house with style
- Quite place
Advantage is also that this B&B is out of crowdy usual location at Stirling (for visiting castle, Wallace monument,...) but not so far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westbourne House was built in 1856 and originally the home of local woolen mill owner, John Paton and his family. This fascinating Victorian mansion is set within its own wooded grounds, nestling beneath the Ochil Hills. There are dramatic views of the hills rising steeply behind the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westbourne House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbourne House Tillicoultry, Scotland