Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts
$99
Hotels.com
$213
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed(Berwick upon Tweed)(Great Value!)
$58
Travelodge
Very Good 4/5
Queens Head Hotel(Berwick upon Tweed)
$128
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
All reviewson sitebar staffswimming poolbronze caravanentertainment complexgreat holidayco opevening entertainmentfamily holidaysun holidaysteep hillquiet holidayentertainment roomlovely sitesmall barthe cliffmonday to friday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Back at this site 21/10/2013 to 25/10/2013 had another amazing holiday. Excellent caravan and bonus of a terrific view. Site as always spotless and well maintained. Reception staff Anne & Susan very friendly and helpful also a thank you to Michael for his help as he resolved a slight problem with the caravan almost immediately. Will definitely be back at this site.

1  Thank Avrpen
Park R, General Manager at Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I am delighted that you decided to spend another holiday with us again and equally pleased that our team were able to assist you in a friendly and efficient manner. We all look forward to seeing you again very soon

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We love this site and this is our 3rd visit, very quiet and peaceful. The only thing that lets it down is the 4 hour timer on the heating!! You really must do something about this, particularly in the winter months I really cannot see how this is beneficial. The caravan was freezing when we arrived which in turn made the bedding feel damp and we just couldn't get the van warm at all as we went out during the day so you had to start all over again. In fact I spent one night sitting in the lounge with a duvet wrapped around me trying to keep warm. I work at a holiday park and in the colder months we ensure that the heating is on for our guests arriving we wouldn't dream of giving them the keys to a van that is freezing cold.

We will return but I don't think we will come back in the colder months not unless you change your policy on the 4 hour timer for heating!!

5  Thank Bitza09

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. I apologise if your caravan was cold upon your arrival. As you state, it is our regular practice to heat all caravans prior to the guest’s arrival and am surprised if this wasn’t the case. All our holiday caravans are equipped with a gas fire in the main living area and most are supported by additional heating in the bedrooms and bathroom. Gold caravans have double glazing and central heating for additional warmth. In the silver grade caravan that you stayed in, the bedroom and bathroom heaters are controlled by a 4 hour timer which we consider sufficient for heating the sleeping areas prior to use. One of the reasons that we time the heaters is to avoid the bedrooms becoming too hot but also to control the risk of excess condensation. The gas fire in the main living area is non-timed and can be used at the total discretion of the holiday guest. I hope that you decide to enjoy another holiday with us at Eyemouth and recommend a Gold grade caravan for those with a particular susceptibility to the cold.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Recently had to sell our static caravan back to Park Resorts at Eyemouth owing to my husband's rapidly deteriorating health ( we are both in our late 60's). We had only brought our 2003 Cosalt Torbay van to this site about 2 years previously as our previous site was too far away for me to drive to if he wasn't up to it. Anyway, they were very sympathetic but did inform me that owing to the age of the caravan, it wasn't worth very much to them and if I sold it to them, they would then in turn offload it to a dealer. I accepted their offer of £1600 as I was told caravans do not keep their value. We had to wait 4 weeks for our money eventually to be transferred to our bank after my daughter intervening on our behalf. You can imagine my distress and horror to see they are now advertising our caravan on their Eyemouth website for sale at £13,500. They have either ripped off to pensioners or are about to rip off a potential buyer. I am really upset about the whole business and will never visit their site again. Eyemouth is a very pretty place to visit but aware of the sharks who run the site.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank daisymay67

I am sorry that you feel that you have been unfairly treated and I am pleased that this matter has been resolved and any misunderstandings corrected. We wish you and your husband the very best for the future

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited the resort for our honeymoon last week. The receptionist was a lovely woman and very helpful. We booked a gold plus caravan which was in immaculate condition, very spacious. The food from the Killies bar was beautiful and again the staff were lovely people. Our overall stay was comfortable and enjoyable. We would definitely return with our children to park resorts in Eyemouth.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Leighsah85

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to Eyemouth. I am delighted that you chose to honeymoon with us here and so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on a friendly, personal approach and aim to offer a friendly and laid back atmosphere which is perfect for adults and children alike. We hope to see all the family back here very soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

peacefull and quiet, site was clean, staff was friendly and the locals didn't bite! will be back. i would fully reccomend Eyemouth for a location to get away from it all! If i have one small gripe it was the prices for food and drink on site but the various pubs and resturants in Eyemouth more than made up for this!

4  Thank William F
Park R, General Manager at Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thanks for the useful feedback – Nobody bites at Eyemouth! We aim to offer a laid back, relaxing and friendly personal service and, as you say, share the facilities of a welcoming and friendly town and its people. Please come and see us again soon