Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts
$65
$116
$98
$210
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed(Berwick upon Tweed)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelodge
Queens Head Hotel(Berwick upon Tweed)
$127
$85
$82
Travelocity
$70
All reviewson sitebar staffswimming poolbronze caravanentertainment complexgreat holidayco opevening entertainmentfamily holidaysun holidaysteep hillquiet holidayentertainment roomlovely sitesmall barthe cliffmonday to friday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We just returned from a weekend break and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, apart from the foggy weather.

Entertainment was excellent and also loads to keep the kids occupied. Our youngest one, Tommy, was over the moon when he met Sparky. Made our weekend.

We will be back soon.

Tam & Caroline
Edinburgh

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Park R, General Manager at Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Hi Tam, thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent holiday at Eyemouth. I am pleased to read that you, Caroline & Tommy enjoyed your stay with us despite a foggy start to the days during your break. I do hope that the weather did not stop you getting out and about and a chance to explore Eyemouth & the surrounding area. I am pleased that you all enjoyed the entertainment during the weekend. We try and provide a good mixed programme of Cabaret and general family entertainment to suit our guests of all ages. Sparky remembers Tommy too! Thank you once again for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have just got back from a fantastic break in eyemouth caravan park

and absolutely loved it! the views were breath taking we had a lovely time going on early morning walks around the cliffs and down in to the village. Its just the place for a quite break

my partner loves fishing and had a ball doing just that! while i had the best time ever playing the bingo every evening they put on an amazing bingo LINK UP so all the park sites link up....that makes the money fabulous its better than the GALA any time!. All the staff are lovely and go right out there way to make your stay as good as it can possibly be we loved it and cant wait to go back! so thank you and we hope to see you all so very soon xx

cheapest holiday ever

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Stacy and thank you for taking the time to review your recent break at Eyemouth. I am pleased that you enjoyed our special location and the opportunity to take in the bracing sea air with walks around the perimeter of the park. We are so fortunate to have these outstanding views. You didn’t say if your partner actually caught anything? I hope so! Maybe next time he could try course fishing on the River Tweed? I hear the salmon have now started their leaping upstream.
With our bingo now being linked with the other 38 Park Resorts Holiday Parks, the stakes are now higher and the excitement is greater than ever. We have paid out several thousands of pounds in top prizes at Eyemouth alone so far this year. Myself and all the team hope to see you back here very soon and thank you once again for your lovely comments.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our first time at Eyemouth and we felt we had discovered a little piece of paradise because it is so breathtaking. Everyone we met was helpful, friendly and a real pleasure to speak too. The prom and beach were spotless and the general pace of life there enables you to relax so much. The cliff walks were very easy to navigate even for the less able bodied, so many benches to sit and enjoy the panoramic views. There is a short hill to and from the centre with a seat and a wonderfull view half way up,
Eyemouth has every facility you need and the site could not be better placed.
We will be going again to Park holidays and this is now one of our favorite places.

Room Tip: We had a silver caravan and it was warm and comfortable. A ugrade is well worth it.
1  Thank chrisnshaun
Park R, General Manager at Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

What a lovely way to describe us and I am delighted that you have ‘discovered’ Eyemouth Holiday Park.

We are blessed to live and work in this special part of the East Coast and I honestly believe it is our surroundings and relaxing atmosphere that help us to give that more personal and friendly service to all our guests, and we are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us.

Thankyou for taking the time to review Eyemouth and I hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was our first visit to Eyemouth and we stayed three nights. Our kids really enjoyed the holiday. the beach was lovely. The entertainment was really good especially Linda and Stephen dancing and keeping our three year old daughter entertained we cant wait to return later in the year for a longer stay. It was a nice short relaxing break for us all and just what we needed, with nice chilled walks along the beach :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Park R, General Manager at Eyemouth Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Hi Trisha – Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent holiday to Eyemouth. I am delighted that you enjoyed your first visit here - our location and the open spaces surrounding the park are perfect for a relaxing break and, as someone who walks the beach twice daily with my dog, I agree that there is something enchanting about being the only person on the beach with the waves crashing against the harbour walls. I was pleased to learn that your daughter enjoyed the party dances with the team stars. Being a quiet, laid back park, our entertainment team have to work hard in order to entertain a small numbers of children and I am delighted that they made your daughter happy. We all look forward to seeing you for that week later in the year.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Originally only booked Monday to Friday (06.05.2013 -10.05.13) but extended the booking until the following Monday (12.05.13) unfortunately the caravan we were in was not available for the extended period but the change over was stress free thanks to the team in the office and the supervisor of the cleaners (name unknown) she informed us on the Thursday and again on the Friday Morning her intentions to prepare the new caravan as soon as it was vacant and true to her word we were in our caravan by 10 am (Excellent service). Also thanks to Darren in the club for his friendly attitude and his assistance when I had a problem with my phone.
As always the site and the caravans were immaculate and well equipped, this was our 10th visit and hopefully will be back later this year.

1  Thank Avrpen

Thanks for the feedback. I’m sorry that you had to change your caravan in order to extend your stay with us but, at the time of your stay, we simply didn’t have the capacity to juggle our bookings around to allow you to stay in your original accommodation. I’m pleased to read that we were able to ensure that the transfer went smoothly and I hope the extra few days justified the move.

I’m pleased to read that Darren was able to assist you with your phone it always best to let the younger team members deal with technology I think!. I’m delighted that you had another good stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on holiday No 11 back at Eyemouth.