We walk the WHW each year and each year try and stay in the same accommodation. It has to be said that they try their best at the Hostel or as we affectionately call it - The Borstal ! It's clean, the shower is powerful and the food is good. It's really just what you need after the treck from Drymen - somewhere to wash, change and sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowardennan Lodge is set on the banks of Loch Lomond at the base of Ben Lomond. The West Highland Way passes directly past its front door making it an ideal stop along the way. The youth hostel is accessible by car and on foot as well as via the Loch Lomond Waterbus which operates direct from the hostel. Wi-Fi during your stay: We do our best to deliver a free Wi-Fi service but apologise that connectivity, particularly in our rural locations, can be intermittent due to the level of our current broadband provision along with high usage when the youth hostel is busy. Please be assured we are endeavouring to improve where we can. We thank you for your patience and understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Rowardennan Lodge SYHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowardennan Hotel Rowardennan
- Rowardennan Lodge SYHA Scotland