All reviews wedding venue afternoon tea from start to finish lovely hotel church bells first class beautiful setting food was lovely course dinner attention to detail an overnight stay steak short break high standard haggis stayed for two nights family room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I came here for a meal with friends to celebrate two birthdays. The service was excellent, very friendly & helpful. The food was delicious with a good selection on the menu. Will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
lynnyg0510, General Manager at Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back to Rosslea soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Was given a voucher for dinner b&b which my wife and I used last week at this lovely hotel. On arrival a bottle of white wine and two glasses was delivered to our room, which was very nice and had a king size bed.
We got settled and went for a walk down to the loch.
Later in the afternoon, we visited the bar which had great atmosphere and was well stocked.
Dinner was wonderful. Three courses. Lovely food as was breakfast the next morning.
Friendly staff.
All in all , we thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lynnyg0510, General Manager at Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear John

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to Rosslea Hall. Thank you for your lovely review.

I hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 25, 2019

I love the attention to detail in this wonderful and beautifully kept building. Food and service are always brilliant for everything from training sessions- romantic dinner or a fabulous wedding! .
Don & Lynne work so hard and it really shows.

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Arrochar Bluebell

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear you enjoy visiting us at Rosslea Hall, the gardens are so colourful at this time of the year.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

My husband and I spent 6 days at this hotel in a lovely room overlooking the loch! the room was very spacious and quiet, had everything we needed. The location was great in that we were able to visit places, in all directions!! The food is good and very reasonably priced and the breakfasts are the best!! Staff are lovely, all very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Rumo2019

I am so pleased to hear you had a lovely relaxing holiday and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We really do have a great team that care here at Rosslea.

Thank you so much for your great review, I look forward to your return visit,

Lynn

Reviewed May 22, 2019

We stayed here in April and really enjoyed our stay. Friendly helpful staff throughout the hotel which sits in a great location. We were both very impressed with the food and service we received and could not fault it. The room had all the necessary facilities and was comfortable with a great view. We ate in the bar and had a breakfast on both mornings and found the food to a very high standard. We did not get chance to sample the evening meal but the menu looked excellent. We shall return hopefully later in the year and will find time to sample the evening meal as I am sure it is as good as the menu looked. Staff make a hotel so thank you to all who made us so very welcome.

Room tip: pay the extra for the view.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Dawson1963

Many thanks for your lovely review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to Rosslea Hall.

We really have a great team here and I will be sure to book you a table in the Garden Room for your next visit.

Please give me a call on 01436 439955 if I can help with your reservation and I look forward to welcoming you back to Rosslea.