All reviews wedding venue afternoon tea from start to finish lovely hotel church bells first class beautiful setting food was lovely an overnight stay steak short break attention to detail high standard haggis stayed for two nights family room couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I love the attention to detail in this wonderful and beautifully kept building. Food and service are always brilliant for everything from training sessions- romantic dinner or a fabulous wedding! .
Don & Lynne work so hard and it really shows.

Date of stay: May 2019
lynnyg0510, General Manager at Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Arrochar Bluebell

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear you enjoy visiting us at Rosslea Hall, the gardens are so colourful at this time of the year.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

My husband and I spent 6 days at this hotel in a lovely room overlooking the loch! the room was very spacious and quiet, had everything we needed. The location was great in that we were able to visit places, in all directions!! The food is good and very reasonably priced and the breakfasts are the best!! Staff are lovely, all very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We will definitely stay again.

Dear Rumo2019

I am so pleased to hear you had a lovely relaxing holiday and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We really do have a great team that care here at Rosslea.

Thank you so much for your great review, I look forward to your return visit,

Lynn

Reviewed May 22, 2019

We stayed here in April and really enjoyed our stay. Friendly helpful staff throughout the hotel which sits in a great location. We were both very impressed with the food and service we received and could not fault it. The room had all the necessary facilities and was comfortable with a great view. We ate in the bar and had a breakfast on both mornings and found the food to a very high standard. We did not get chance to sample the evening meal but the menu looked excellent. We shall return hopefully later in the year and will find time to sample the evening meal as I am sure it is as good as the menu looked. Staff make a hotel so thank you to all who made us so very welcome.

Room tip: pay the extra for the view.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Dawson1963

Many thanks for your lovely review, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit to Rosslea Hall.

We really have a great team here and I will be sure to book you a table in the Garden Room for your next visit.

Please give me a call on 01436 439955 if I can help with your reservation and I look forward to welcoming you back to Rosslea.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Situated in Gare Loch on a small headland about 45 mins from Glasgow Airport.

Staff very friendly, smiling and professional. Hotel is clean and tidy. Some aspects could do with a spruce up but nothing major. Bed was not very comfy (on the hard side).

Rooms are spacious with armchairs, desk , wardrobe, medium sized flat screen tv etc. my room had a view over the Loch which was nice.

The dinner menu in the restaurant was not extensive but had a reasonable choice. The food was lovely but be warned, if you like big portions it's nouvelle cuisine style (but very tasty).

Nice bar area, with plenty of seating and was spacious.

Ample parking.

They advertise weddings here, the grounds look good fro some nice photos.

Room tip: Ask for a Loch facing room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
lynnyg0510, General Manager at Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Good afternoon Ross

Many thanks for your review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed your visit.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We were at this hotel in April with another couple and had a lovely time .
Our room i would say could do with an upgrade as it was very tired indeed (disabled room ) sometimes i think hotels in general ignore the disabled rooms when renovating the other rooms in the hotel. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant on the Saturday night all four of us really enjoyed it . Breakfast in the morning was lovely. The gentleman on reception was very helpful indeed and made you feel most welcome, our daughter had phoned and left money behind the bar which was forgotten about but the gentleman on reception sorted it all out ( we would never have known about it if he had not told us) Very Honest indeed. Would definitely go back to this hotel

Date of stay: April 2019

Dear amk-10

Many thanks for your lovely review.

You will be delighted to hear our accessible rooms have had a fresh paint and new seating facilities in the walk in shower.

Sincere apologies that the gesture your Daughter had left for you had been missed. Please contact me direct to organise your next visit and I will ensure your first refreshment is on me.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rosslea Hall.