Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Pizza Heaven

Delicious pizzas with innovative toppings. Thin bases as they should be in the relaxed surroundings... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
PeeTeeMascot
Glasgow
Superb day

I attended the Cookery School for a day Scottish Cooking with Chef Gary MacLean who won Master Chef... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jlindatopping
Inverness, United Kingdom

All reviews at home the kitchen main course great fun lobster pasta from start to finish cooking course end of the day panna cotta pizza restaurant look forward down to earth potatoes sit down christmas present dining room
Reviewed August 14, 2013

One of the best Christmas presents I have ever been given. It is quite expensive and it would seem majority of our class had been given it as a present but it is worth every penny. The set up was really impressive; our Chef Tristan was so knowledgeable with a great sense of humour and an easy attitude to learn and pick up tips from. What can I say, we had an absolute ball whilst learning a few tricks of the trade and I urge anyone who hasn't been to go, even if you are not really into cooking you will be proud of what you produce during the day.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Very professional and incredibly well executed experience. A good mix of sharing skills, demonstration and having a go. Our 'guide' for the day was Tristan who was very personable and entertaining. The food was beautiful and plenty of free wine to wash it down. A great day out for a special occasion but I could also see myself going again.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed April 28, 2013

50th birthday present. Didn't know exactly what to expect. Warm welcome at a very impressive facility in a beautiful part of the world. Tristan was a superb tutor chef-warm, funny, informative and a mine of "real world" advice to keen if not expert cooks. Fellow attendees were a great bunch as well.Basic format was being taught to make 3 different courses and then eating them! Wine was provided and was, unusually in my experience, very drinkable and only 11%. Will definitely go back. Shop on way out is a money trap but got a lot of stuff I haven't seen elsewhere.

1  Thank Gregalfa
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A day at the cook school is an amazing event. SO much food! Learned a lot from the chefs, Justin and John - lovely guys. After our starter of haddock and leek tartlets, with salsa, we made wonderful rib-eye steaks with dauphinoise potatoes and finished with decadent chocolate cherry fondants. Will definitely go again for another day to learn something else. Thanks everyone at the cook school for a great day.

1  Thank Fussy0
Reviewed April 12, 2013

my wife booked me into the cook school for my birthday,u must say that it was the best present iv'e ever had.the lesson was very informative and i learned new skills that i can use whist doing my passion cooking. both chefs were there to help in every way possible.and were also quite layed back in there approach to the lesson but not in any way dangerous,clients safety was utmost importance.Going to book another lesson or two in the near future.