Stunning view with a terrific scenary from the room, nice hospitality from Patrick the owner of the place and excellent room.
This was my first trip to Isle of Skye and Culag Guest house was the 1st place where i stayed and it didnt disappoint me...
Me along with my friend stayed at this place in room no. 4 & 6 on Apr 5th & 9th respectively and both the rooms were really well maintained. The morning breakfast was good, since we were veggie, we didnt have much choice other than the normal english breakfast of cereals, mushrooms, beans & toast... Still it was good and we enjoyed.
I would definetely recommend hotel/b&b at Loch Lomond. You dont want to miss a great place that too at a very less price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland