Visited with our parents.
Room comfortable spacious and clean only problem was the squeaky floorboards. The bar was very relaxing and had a great selection of malt whisky for my dad to sample and my husband really enjoyed the beer from Glasgow based West Brewery. We ate in the restaurant, the menu looked quite basic but was actually very good. The breakfast in the morning was very good as well as the usual cereal etc you ordered a hot breakfast from the waitress. Service very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Inn offers beautiful, rustic accommodation, a new wave fish restaurant and stunning lounge. The eat-in/take-away restaurant uses only the best of local produce. An impressive bar stocks quality local real ales and over 200 malts selected from the top whiskey regions in Scotland. Set back on the main A82, three miles north of Luss, the Inn is a perfect place to stop for food, drink or a relaxing overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Inverbeg Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Inn
- Inverbeg Hotel
- The Inn On Loch Lomond Luss, Scotland